Week 1 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
All that excitement and I'm... minus 8lb.

I was a teeny weeny bit disappointed it's not a bit more (purely cos I'm starting off so big i thought it'd come off even quicker). But I've slapped myself into sense and am well chuffed to have lost over half a stone in a ruddy week!

:talk017:

8lbs is a great loss so well done :)

Thanks summergurl, I am pleased. Will introduce some light exercise in the coming week too which will be good for fitness and the weight loss :)

thanks anne-marie. good luck with your WI tomorrow :)

how have you found week 1?

Up and down to be honest. Felt great on Saturday but Sunday and Monday felt pretty down. Today hasn't been so bad either so i'm hoping i keep feeling this way!

Hope so too :D

I start a new job on Monday so this confidence boost has been great timing!

Well done, thats excellent

Excellent loss, well done, 8lbs is a great loss in your first week. Try not to have a total in mind before you get weighed as disappointment could lead to triggering emotions etc. Just be pleased with each loss and take things week to week, the time will soon pass.

Good luck for next week hun.

That's what i'm trying to keep in my head, just be happy with whatever weight loss you get. I know it'll be hard though to go to all this effort and not be happy in the first week.

fantastic stuff keep going. great loss this week and im sure there is many t come

Thanks all xxx

Thanks Kat. Good luck, you'll hit ketosis soon and then it will be easier.

Just in case you didn't slap yourself enough - here's another one for you! :copon:..... 8lbs is FANTASTIC!!!! Well done .. GO you!!!! :D xxx

Back