Week 1 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
Just back from the pharmacy, i'm down 15lbs so now im 26st 11lbs :bliss: . I mentioned to him about the lose bowel problem and he said to go for another week using the soups for 1 meal so hopefully that will make a difference

Bl****y hell what a great loss i hope things go better next week well done

debz x

Wow well done that fantastic loss

Wow Chuck, that's incredible!! Makes it all worth it, doesn't it.

That really is amazing, well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic Chuck, hope that it gives you the incentive to carry on. Hopefully you will start to feel better soon x

OMG that's fantastic news Chuck! Keep up the good work! :D

Excellent result, well done :)

Well done keep it up
I'm sure your problem will clear up soon

Thanks all, it was a nice booster for me :) . Just had my chicken soup, it kinda tastes like it so is not too bad. I'm just hoping my stomach probs disappear over the next week

BLIMEY! chuck thats fantastic! you lucky thing,, bet that makes the whole week feel worth it hey!! hope your tummy gets better this week,, and keep at it,, you are doing amazingly :) xx

ChuckNorris said:
Thanks all, it was a nice booster for me :) . Just had my chicken soup, it kinda tastes like it so is not too bad. I'm just hoping my stomach probs disappear over the next week

My OH has felt much better with the soup in the evening.. He is splitting his soup up and having 1/2 mid afternoon and 1/2 for tea...

Chuck

That's great - hope it makes you feel motivated to get the 2nd week done. Everyone on here says that the first week is the worst in terms of feeling rubbish so hopefully the next week will be easier for you.

It's the last day of my 1st week tomorrow and so seeing how you've done and are doing has been a big boost for me.

Hope all goes well for the next 7 days.

xx

Wahoo! Well done :) Lovely reward for all the hard work and difficult moments over the past week :) Keep going :)

Way to go Chuck..... Whoop whoop!! x x

Let's hope your tummy improves, then it's all plain sailing.. Well done x x

Had the soup last night, no loose bowel. This morning on going to the bathroom was constipatedish.... no diahorrea yaay so to speak, had a strawberry milkshake this morning then and low and behold an hour later BANG!!! have been to the bathroom 3 times. I think its going to have to be all soups for me and the cardboar.... or i mean flapjacks

Had the soup last night, no loose bowel. This morning on going to the bathroom was constipatedish.... no diahorrea yaay so to speak, had a strawberry milkshake this morning then and low and behold an hour later BANG!!! have been to the bathroom 3 times. I think its going to have to be all soups for me and the cardboar.... or i mean flapjacks

Sorry but that did make me chuckle... That's quite good really cos if you keep a few shakes in reserve, you can clear your bowels when you need to!!! lol

Have you already tried the crapjacks? I haven't as i am too scared in case i don't like them!! At least you have found a way through for you, so well done, and loads of luck Chuck x

Back