week 1 wi, positive thinking, positive thinking , positive thinking!!!

so, today is my 1 st weigh in, and the scales say..........................-10lbs!!!!!!!
im shocked, stunned, amazed, and incredibly pleased with myself for sticking it!!
i have found it really quite esy, have likes every single shake and soup, the bars i prefer the toffee one, but can manage with the orange to till end of my pack

so onto week 2, and hopefully i will get my stone!!!

I havent found myself hungry since day 3/4, but i have been thiking about food instead, which is wierd. i did cave slighlty, i know dissapointing, but i had a bite of my sons cheese n tom pizza, and thinner than a knife slice of quiche, both were lovely, but i didnt want more and still wished i hadnt done it, so no real bad moments, and hope they will be the last!!!

Wow! Fab week one weight loss, well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Wow, well done. You will get there for sure. Good luck

right so week one was great for me, i picked on bots of chicken if i really needed to, bt only once or twice thru the week, have stuck it totally so far this week and not a peice of food has passed my lips...weigh in for me is monday, but so far i have not lost a single pound!!!!! did anybody else not have a loss in thier 2nd week??

you still have 3 more days to lose hun...

The scales can be a devil to us lol... just keep yourself motivated and drink plenty of water and I am sure you will have lost come monday xx

Good afternoon Pinknessy, like Leedsforever said I'm sure come Monday the scales will show you've lost weight.
That's why I only weigh once a week :hug99: xx

Back