Week 1 WI, yowzer !!!

AllyJ

15 lb OFF :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

HOW MUCH!!!!!!:eek::eek: Seriously?????:eek::eek:

That is AMAZING!!! Well done hun! Keep at it now and the lbs will keep flying off!!! Hopefully the cramps will clear too.

Bloomin eck girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fab diet innit!!!!!!! Keep you goin for wk 2 x Fantastic start hun, keep it up or off! xxxxxxxxxxx

I know, seriously, the woman at the chemist made me get on the scales 3 times, and i am wearing exactly the same clothes aswell and have been weighed at the same time of day also.

Can't quite believe it.

She said only once before had someone lost that amount.

I wasn't surprised because i stepped on my home scales before i left and was flabbergasted then (naughty i know), but erm yay :D

Just got to carry on sticking to it now. Its been hard and sometimes i've felt like i've been walking around a bit like in a zombie state, and having 4 litres of water has mean't i've spent alot of time running to the loo, but i know its worth it.

Here's to week 2......

x

well done hun

see all the hard work pays off, my weighin day in 4 days hope it is as good as yours, keep it up hun.:)
DIANA

AllyJ
Thats fantastic, well done you!

WOW!! thats great, well done. I have started today and just had my 1 st strawberry milkshake... not to nice but i am sure i will get used to it. good luck x

That is a brilliant loss, fantastic! That should keep you motivated for the next week which should be easier anyway. Well done! x

Just got to carry on sticking to it now. Its been hard and sometimes i've felt like i've been walking around a bit like in a zombie state, and having 4 litres of water has mean't i've spent alot of time running to the loo, but i know its worth it.
x

It does get easier hun! Took me to the start of week 3 but then the energy really kicked in! So keep at it!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! 15lbs that is great hun well done x

Congratulations! that is amazing!!
Lea x

wooooooooooow :D Great news! Here's to week two!

WOW WEE! Wicked loss well done you xxx

Well done that is really good keep up the good wok

congrats! ive got my first WI on wednesday and cant weight! (wait..gerrit??) lol

bloody hell girl, great start well done :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I know, seriously, the woman at the chemist made me get on the scales 3 times, and i am wearing exactly the same clothes aswell and have been weighed at the same time of day also.

Can't quite believe it.

She said only once before had someone lost that amount.

I wasn't surprised because i stepped on my home scales before i left and was flabbergasted then (naughty i know), but erm yay :D

Here's to week 2......

x

Well Done, Ally!:talk017:

I lost 16lb in my first LT week and the pharmacist made me step on and off again too!:D I lost more than anybody they'd ever had in my chemist branch...gave me such a buzz!

Great Work, you're well on your way!

Really chuffed for you!:):):)

Lisa xx

Wow weldone to everyone whos lost weight must feel amazing, i'm on day 4 and feeling really good, i'll feel even better friday morning when i get weighed.
How do i get one of the weight trackers everyone has on their profiles? and how am i able to put a picture on my profile?

Back