Week 10 Results

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jeep, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    I am pleased to say that I have lost another 5lbs :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am only a couple of lbs off losing 4stone in total :D and when that happens (next week) and a couple more pounds with it I shall be the lightest I have been since about 1997 - cannot wait. Its a couple of weeks til my 3 month anniversary on LT and I hope to be well on the way to losing 5 stone by then :D :D :D

You could say that I am quite chuffed :party0038:

and a lot of this success is down to my family of Lipotrimmer's :D :D. Your hints and tips and support have been so crucial to keeping me on track, keeping me inspired to continue when my own willpower started to fail etc. I :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump: you all :D :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awwww Jools!!

That is absolutely amazing! You have done so incredibly well and are an inspiration to us all. WOW- imagine being the lightest you've been in over a decade- that must feel so exciting and help to drive you on!

Look at the percentage of your body weight you've lost too- nearly a fifth! That's incredible!

Not surprised you're chuffed- enjoy it babe!

xx

4. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Dat is such a brilliant weight loss. You shud be so proud of yourself. You are definitely on the way to that 5 stone gone forever. Well done for staying on it so long.

5. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Well done Jools,

Amazing losses in a short time, good luck to getting to a 5 stone loss, you CAN do it!!!

Clair x

6. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done, you are doing brilliantly : ) x

7. Baileyamber

Baileyamber Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CELEBRITY SLIM
    well done you!! you must be elated! I really hope I can do as well as you have xx

8. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great loses hun well done!

9. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's great news, well done!! :) How amazing to be the lightest you have been since 1997! :-O

Hannah

10. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Wow, congratulations. You must be feeling so much better having lost almost 4 stone, i know how much better i feel for losing 1!! Your an inspiration xx

11. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Well done an well deserved. Your losses have been consistently good and you are doing so well. I wish I were as far on in my journey but so good to see howwell others are doing.

12. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    that's fantastic news!!! well done you!!! wow nearly 20% of your body weight gone - that is really something! keep it up you little star!! xxx

13. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    well done hun. thats great. ull be at target before u know it.

x x

14. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    brilliant loss - well done!

15. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Woohoo Jools! That's fantastic! Another great loss! You must feel fantastic. Have you had a clothes crisis yet? Is everything hanging on you? I expect you'll be needing a new wardrobe soon!

X

16. Jeep

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hi all thanks for all your congratulations and good wishes. I amazed that I have managed to go this far. When I first started I didn't even think that I would get beyond the first week. The support on here is amazing.

BetsyBotox - yes am just getting into a clothes crisis now. I used to wear these dresses that I bought in Anne Harvey in 1997. There were 3 of them and I wore them religiously every week since I bought them. They were old and worn out and very loose and according a few mates of mine they were making me look bigger than I was, I called the dresses my floor sweepers they were so long. Consequently when I started to lose weight they become even more like sweepers as they got longer on me. I had a very sad day the other week they simply became too big and I had to throw them away !! :( but I found some very similar ones in the back of the wardrobe that were about 2 sizes smaller - and am wearing them at the mo, but they are getting too loose too... lol.

I have a few skirts that are not elasticated and they were always a little tight across the belly - now they are loose and spinning round on me.

I think that I have to go for a shopping trip next week :D Look out credit card - time for another beating.

I am so glad that I have been this successful so far and its scary to think that if I carried on with these great losses until Christmas I would/could have lost a total of 8 1/2 stone.... ooooooo thats mental :D :D

17. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Who would believe that having to spend lots of money could be so satisfying! You'll have to keep replacing every few weeks Jools, so it's best not to spend much. You're lucky that you have some smaller things to change into to. Yeah, I agree with your friends - Bigger clothes that don't fit can make you look even bigger. It's best to show off your new figure! You must be receiving so many compliments.

I'm tired of buying clothes. (Can't believe I said that) I was 28/30 at the start. In a couple of weeks they were hanging. So bought 26, a week later they were falling down! So went and bought 24. They were ok for a couple of weeks as I needed them for the roll of fat on my bottom belly. Then they fell down. So I bought 5 pairs of 22 jeans from New Look thinking they are bound to do me a couple of months. Nope, too big around the waist and ass, horrible looking. So I'm going to have to move on to the 20. My Hubby cries now when I say I'm going shopping.

Do you think you'll change your style now that you've lost weight?

OMG 8 and 1/2 stone at Christmas! That's bloody amazing when you sit back and think about it! Wow a whole person lost in a matter of months.

Bring on the new you!

X

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Jeep

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Yeah I am quite lucky that I have a few smaller sizes to swap to but they will be too big very soon.

I am not sure if I will change my style - I would like to think that I would be able to get some suits for work - they always look smart. I am waiting on some new shoes as the summer sandals that I am wearing right now might just as well be flip flops they are so loose. The new ones have heels !!! only about 2 inches but they will seem so high seeing as I am used to being in flats all the time.

It sounds like I am going for the traditional Secretary look - power suit, high heels, etc. I shall have to practice putting my hair up in a bun and start wearing my glasses again and get some nice red lipstick lol. (shame my bosses are women lol).

20. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I can't wait to be able to go into any shop i want and find things that will actually fit me. Well done on your loss you are an inspiration.

21. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done brilliant losses x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.