Week 10 Results

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
I am pleased to say that I have lost another 5lbs :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am only a couple of lbs off losing 4stone in total :D and when that happens (next week) and a couple more pounds with it I shall be the lightest I have been since about 1997 - cannot wait. Its a couple of weeks til my 3 month anniversary on LT and I hope to be well on the way to losing 5 stone by then :D :D :D

You could say that I am quite chuffed :party0038:

and a lot of this success is down to my family of Lipotrimmer's :D :D. Your hints and tips and support have been so crucial to keeping me on track, keeping me inspired to continue when my own willpower started to fail etc. I :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump: you all :D :D :D

Awwww Jools!!

That is absolutely amazing! You have done so incredibly well and are an inspiration to us all. WOW- imagine being the lightest you've been in over a decade- that must feel so exciting and help to drive you on!

Look at the percentage of your body weight you've lost too- nearly a fifth! That's incredible!

Not surprised you're chuffed- enjoy it babe!

xx

Dat is such a brilliant weight loss. You shud be so proud of yourself. You are definitely on the way to that 5 stone gone forever. Well done for staying on it so long.

Well done, you are doing brilliantly : ) x

Great loses hun well done!

Wow, congratulations. You must be feeling so much better having lost almost 4 stone, i know how much better i feel for losing 1!! Your an inspiration xx

Well done an well deserved. Your losses have been consistently good and you are doing so well. I wish I were as far on in my journey but so good to see howwell others are doing.

that's fantastic news!!! well done you!!! wow nearly 20% of your body weight gone - that is really something! keep it up you little star!! xxx

brilliant loss - well done!

Woohoo Jools! That's fantastic! Another great loss! You must feel fantastic. Have you had a clothes crisis yet? Is everything hanging on you? I expect you'll be needing a new wardrobe soon!

X

Hi all thanks for all your congratulations and good wishes. I amazed that I have managed to go this far. When I first started I didn't even think that I would get beyond the first week. The support on here is amazing.

BetsyBotox - yes am just getting into a clothes crisis now. I used to wear these dresses that I bought in Anne Harvey in 1997. There were 3 of them and I wore them religiously every week since I bought them. They were old and worn out and very loose and according a few mates of mine they were making me look bigger than I was, I called the dresses my floor sweepers they were so long. Consequently when I started to lose weight they become even more like sweepers as they got longer on me. I had a very sad day the other week they simply became too big and I had to throw them away !! :( but I found some very similar ones in the back of the wardrobe that were about 2 sizes smaller - and am wearing them at the mo, but they are getting too loose too... lol.

I have a few skirts that are not elasticated and they were always a little tight across the belly - now they are loose and spinning round on me.

I think that I have to go for a shopping trip next week :D Look out credit card - time for another beating.

I am so glad that I have been this successful so far and its scary to think that if I carried on with these great losses until Christmas I would/could have lost a total of 8 1/2 stone.... ooooooo thats mental :D :D

Who would believe that having to spend lots of money could be so satisfying! You'll have to keep replacing every few weeks Jools, so it's best not to spend much. You're lucky that you have some smaller things to change into to. Yeah, I agree with your friends - Bigger clothes that don't fit can make you look even bigger. It's best to show off your new figure! You must be receiving so many compliments.

I'm tired of buying clothes. (Can't believe I said that) I was 28/30 at the start. In a couple of weeks they were hanging. So bought 26, a week later they were falling down! So went and bought 24. They were ok for a couple of weeks as I needed them for the roll of fat on my bottom belly. Then they fell down. So I bought 5 pairs of 22 jeans from New Look thinking they are bound to do me a couple of months. Nope, too big around the waist and ass, horrible looking. So I'm going to have to move on to the 20. My Hubby cries now when I say I'm going shopping.

Do you think you'll change your style now that you've lost weight?

OMG 8 and 1/2 stone at Christmas! That's bloody amazing when you sit back and think about it! Wow a whole person lost in a matter of months.

Bring on the new you!

X

Yeah I am quite lucky that I have a few smaller sizes to swap to but they will be too big very soon.

I am not sure if I will change my style - I would like to think that I would be able to get some suits for work - they always look smart. I am waiting on some new shoes as the summer sandals that I am wearing right now might just as well be flip flops they are so loose. The new ones have heels !!! only about 2 inches but they will seem so high seeing as I am used to being in flats all the time.

It sounds like I am going for the traditional Secretary look - power suit, high heels, etc. I shall have to practice putting my hair up in a bun and start wearing my glasses again and get some nice red lipstick lol. (shame my bosses are women lol).

Back