WEEK 10 WEIGH IN!!

Hi everyone,

I am just home from my 10th weigh in! And pleased as punch to have hit my weekly goal!!

Another 3 pounds off!! :) That brings me to 8stone 10... (feel like I am truly in the 8s now.... when I was 8st13 last week it was good but after a couple of litres of water I could have sneaked back into the 9s! lol)

Next week I am going to be going for a biggie - so im going to really put lots of effort into drinking my water and going to the gym and get back into walking every evening. I am aiming to loose 4 pounds which will mean I have lost a total of 3 stones in 11 weeks! WOW! Awesome eh!

Im so close to goal now - less than 1 stone to go - just 12 pounds left!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO STILL HAS TO GET WEIGHED TODAY AND THIS WEEK! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BRILLIANT RESULT!

luv
julzie
xoxoxox

Wow sweetie, awesome result!! 8st 10 eh, can't wait to be there!! :)

WELL DONE HUN!!!!

I can't believe what you weigh. My left leg probably weighs that LOL.

well done - nearly 3 stones in 10 weeks thats fantastic going. :D

xx

Hey rainbow babe! It almost feels surreal - sometimes i type in these results and i think im typing about someone else - it all happens so fast i sometimes still think my brian needs to catch up and realise that it is true! Time flies on this diet - it really is awesome - and before you know it babe u will be 8st something too! Its amazing! :)

xxx

well done hunni you deserve it! Good luck for next week xx

well done that is amazing :wow::party0038::happy036:

well done hunni...8st 10!!!! whoop whoop!!!! not long now xx I am sooooo please for you, go girl!! x

wow! you go girl! congratulations.

how about you take a lil bit of that huge amount of determination you have ms wonderwoman and spread it around us mere mortals hehe

you are an absolute inspiration xxx

well julzie, another week gone by and your doing great... still looking at your picture and asking myself why are you on this diet....you look fine to me....lol...

You did well this week considering you have a major event to overcome (The Wedding)..well done...pat on the back for you!!!!!

well done Julzie(TFIB), didnt think u WI is Wednesday as well.

Well done on you weight love! Nearly there, you can actually smell your achievement!:clap::clap:

Fab news hun..delighted for you. You'll do 4lbs next week no problem!! xx

thanks xox

WELL DONE HUN!!!!

I can't believe what you weigh. My left leg probably weighs that LOL.

Thanks babe! You always so supportive! My BMI is just under 24 - so for my height im not that light! lol But it def feels great to be in the 8s again! Its been YEARS! Only wish I had found out about LT sooner! xox Thanks again babe xox

well done - nearly 3 stones in 10 weeks thats fantastic going. :D

xx

I know! Pretty awesome what you can achieve on this diet! It still blows my mind! Thanks for your kind comment xox

Woooohooooo Julzie!!! Thats fan****intastic! Well done!

Cheers chicka! :D rock on! xoxo

well done hunni you deserve it! Good luck for next week xx

Thank you thank you thank you! Im going for it next week babe! Flat to the mat! xox yyeeee haaaaaaaaaa xox lol

well done that is amazing :wow::party0038::happy036:

Ty - xox :cool:

well done hunni...8st 10!!!! whoop whoop!!!! not long now xx I am sooooo please for you, go girl!! x

Oh nic babe! Im so chuffed! Cant believe how close we both are now! The finish line is deffo in sight babe... im just nervous that I dont know if the flipping chemist is going to give me LT next week? If not im going on ebay. xox

wow! you go girl! congratulations.

how about you take a lil bit of that huge amount of determination you have ms wonderwoman and spread it around us mere mortals hehe

you are an absolute inspiration xxx

LOL! thanks for that! I get most of my inspiration from everyone here! I think everyone just motivates me so much - the inspiration just bounces from one person to another on minimins! But then again I do have the extra special powers of wonder woman... must be hard for you xox ;)

well julzie, another week gone by and your doing great... still looking at your picture and asking myself why are you on this diet....you look fine to me....lol...

You did well this week considering you have a major event to overcome (The Wedding)..well done...pat on the back for you!!!!!

Im almost at my goal Phil! Less than a stone to go and I will be fine! Thanks for all your super kind comments - you are quite the charmer! lol xox ;) xox

wow julz well done on a great loss!!! think the wednesday club is gonna rock now!!! must be a bit scarey being so close to target, really pleased for you hun xxx

well done not long for you to go aswell.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

Well done are lass thats brilliant yet again, xxxxx

Back