• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 10 Weigh In !!

bryal99

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:) Very Happy Bunny !!!

Two more pounds down - I am nearly 1/2 way to my target !! Yee Hiiiiiiiii............. and amazingly that is with a bit of major stress thrown in for good measure !! - normally I reach for the biscuit barrel and the chocolate and the............ But managing it all in another way !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bryal99

Good luck for tomorrow new me - and I am sure you will do really well - I have had unrelenting and amazing support from everyone on this forum !!

S: 16st2lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st5lb(14.6%)
Well done on a fab loss! :D

bryal99

This week was a star week - but my periods are all over the place at the moment and so I can't predict when I am due etc... My GP thinks I may have a fibroid (I have a lot of pain and other symptoms) so I have a scan booked in a few weeks time and hopefully I will know then what is going on!

shep

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st2lb(1.04%)
This week was a star week - but my periods are all over the place at the moment and so I can't predict when I am due etc... My GP thinks I may have a fibroid (I have a lot of pain and other symptoms) so I have a scan booked in a few weeks time and hopefully I will know then what is going on!
I am having a DOH moment Wot is the Star Week.

bryal99

When you are 'on' !! as in having a period - I think they call it star week at SW because if your weight is up with a bit of water retention they put a star by the date and that then makes it OK.................

shep

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st2lb(1.04%)
When you are 'on' !! as in having a period - I think they call it star week at SW because if your weight is up with a bit of water retention they put a star by the date and that then makes it OK.................
oh we have tom (time of month) weird all the strange things we call a "period"