Week 10 WI

Pearly

Hi everyone after my weekend away the week before last I didn't have a WI last Monday. I did OK until this weekend and then decided to start my Christmas refeed. At my WI today I lost 1lb which is OK considering.

I am not sure whether to go to the WI or not next Monday as I have my works do later on this week so I don't know if it's worth it. What are you other refeeders doing about next week's WI's?

Hi pearly, my weigh day is on a friday. So that will be my last time till new year. If I was Monday like you I think I would like to go just to keep a check on things. At least if you do put some weight on over the festive season it wont seem so much if you don't miss your weigh in. What ever you decide enjoy your christmas:)

Hi hun, well done on your loss, especially with starting refeed as well. I'm not starting refeed until next Monday cos haven't quite hit my target yet, but I still intend to do my weekly weigh ins to keep a check on things.

Whatever you decide I hope it goes well, have a lovely Xmas x

Hi Tara & Binger I think you are right about next week's WI.

Part of me is scared in case I actually put on, but then knowing that I will be weighing in will probably keep me on the straight and narrow. I am so determined to loose all this weight, no matter how long it takes, that a small blip should not be too much of a problem.

I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas and let's hope we don't do too much damage in the process. Good luck.

Well done on the loss, it is still a loss at the end of the day keep it up and you will have the rest off in no time, Ive only lost 1/2lb in last 2 weeks of refeed but its still moving down instead of up which is always good in my eyes.

Well done on the 1lb loss at least its still a loss.....Won't be long till the new year & we can all get back on track & give this diet 100%......& hopefully we will all be here to support each other as we get fit & healthy in 2009...Merry x,mas Caz xx

Well done on your loss while refeeding. My WI day is also Monday and I'll definitely be going next week as it will be my first while refeeding and I want to see how I'm doing. Will also go the following week coz after that I know I won't be able to have an am WI for about 2 months due to work.

x

Back