Week 10

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Another 2lbs down. Am happy with that as had friends down for the weekend and picked a bit - nothing major, no carbs and no alcohol - but more than was sensible. Still 3st 1lb off in total which takes me to 13 stone so next week will be into the 12s. Can hardly believe it. Am back to being good this week.

Thornhill Cate said:
Another 2lbs down. Am happy with that as had friends down for the weekend and picked a bit - nothing major, no carbs and no alcohol - but more than was sensible. Still 3st 1lb off in total which takes me to 13 stone so next week will be into the 12s. Can hardly believe it. Am back to being good this week.

Yaye, well done cate, that's fab.
N in the 12s soon. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done Cate, really happy to hear your nearly in the 12's :) xx

Well done, glad that you managed to say no to the carbs. I now realise that carbs have been my downfall, brought up on loads of mash and bread, always topped with lashings of butter

That's great, were they surprised at how u now look?

12s next week will be fab :) x

That's great, were they surprised at how u now look?

12s next week will be fab :) x

They were gobsmacked - and even more gobsmacked that I didn't have a single drink all weekend despite a night out in Cardiff Bay! They were so complimentary which was lovely. They've both known me since we were all 11 so they've seen me through every stage of my adult life and have seen me at various sizes throughout.

well done on staying focused - I dont think I would be so good at this stage. Sorry for late comment as I havent been on much this week with work and home committments. You are doing great xx

Well done Cate my god that is brillant weigh loss...down nearly to 12 well done you xx

Back