WEEK 11 ANOTHER 12LBS LOST

spottitchsam

Silver Member
Hi guys
just had my weighin (a day early)going to bridgwater carnival tomorrow.i have lost another 12lbs this week.feeling really really happy.all the best to all you guys.

:party0023:

Wow! You still SS+?? That's great!

Wow! You still SS+?? That's great!

Yes still ss+,but going to have a jacket potato with my steamed fish and veg tomorrow,going with all my family to bridgwater for day.

Wow 12 lb in one week !??? That's amazing how much have you lost so
Far x

Hi jembo,i have lost 44lbs so far,still another 92lbs to go but i will get there. how are you getting on,and are you following the cd diet.

Yes I am I originally lost 126 lbs on it but gained 50 back and I've been off and on but I'm now 21lb from target !! It's tough but feels amazing when you can see it working :) how you finding it ? Xx are you SS

Yes I am I originally lost 126 lbs on it but gained 50 back and I've been off and on but I'm now 21lb from target !! It's tough but feels amazing when you can see it working :) how you finding it ? Xx are you SS

it is tough but i feel now that i can do it.this is my 3rd attempt in 2 years but i never got past 10 weeks.im on ss+ which is 3 shakes and either chicken/fish/eggs/prawns,and radishes/cucumber/cabbage/cauliflower/mushrooms.plus i add mint sauce to my lunch.
all the best for the rest of your weight loss.

it is tough but i feel now that i can do it.this is my 3rd attempt in 2 years but i never got past 10 weeks.im on ss+ which is 3 shakes and either chicken/fish/eggs/prawns,and radishes/cucumber/cabbage/cauliflower/mushrooms.plus i add mint sauce to my lunch.
all the best for the rest of your weight loss.

Totally amazing. Well done

From December I am thinking of SS+ for the month as I'm starting to struggle and hopefully back on SS in Jan as I have a long way to go

Totally amazing. Well done

From December I am thinking of SS+ for the month as I'm starting to struggle and hopefully back on SS in Jan as I have a long way to go

Hi jules
you are doing really well.i know that i will manange this time round has i am enjoying 3 shakes and a meal.it makes all the differents having a small amount of food.keep on going we will get there.all the best for the rest of your journey.

ps just noticed you have 6st 6lbs to go and i have 6st 8lbs.
let the race begin LOL

Well done spottitchsam :D Such an inspiration! - I'm on Lighter Life but considering the Cambridge plan. Do they do weekly talking sessions or only a weigh in and collection of your packs?

Well done spottitchsam :D Such an inspiration! - I'm on Lighter Life but considering the Cambridge plan. Do they do weekly talking sessions or only a weigh in and collection of your packs?

Thanks Zippielips,
as far has i know there are no meetings,and my cdc does a "mobile service"so she comes to me.i like the one to one then i know i can ask her anything without feeling embarrassed.all the best for whatever "diet"you choose.

Back