Week 11 Complete Stall

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MissAma, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. MissAma

MissAma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    135kg
    Current Weight:
    42.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    92.3kg(68.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ SnS
    Hello everyone!

I'm on week 11 of 110% SS -next week is my bread add a meal break and then on to another 12 weeks of Sole Source- and I haven't moved 100 grams in the past 4 days.

It's not TOTM, in fact, that was last week and I lost prior to it and even during but then it stopped.

Anyone had this happen to them? No chanĒµes AT ALL in what I shake:), NO CHEATING in hell, had 2 mints and film mints instead of pill mints and more water than usual but surely none of that can account for 4 days of not budging, can it? Any suggestions and reassurance? :)

I should say I am calm and not freaking out, I realize in the grand scheme of things it is nothing and it's most likely water retention but what would have brought that about and does it mean I will gain next week on the add a meal break? :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, have you checked your measurements? Sometimes you lose inches instead of lbs. Stick with it - if you are not cheating and if you follow the guidelines you will lose the weight.
    Good luck

MissAma likes this.
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Definitely recommend the 'non freaking' mode :D

I frequently had 4 day stalls, then it would move again.

Not sure what you mean by bread add a meal??:confused:

5. MissAma

MissAma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    135kg
    Current Weight:
    42.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    92.3kg(68.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ SnS
    Thank you! Great idea, usually it's weekends that I do the measurements but skipped a couple. Should do it tonight to see what it looks like. I do know clothes are sitting better though which is in a sense why the scale is puzzling.

Typo! Well Freud would argue that my carbs addiction is still lurking :dragon:

I mean breaK. It's the 12th week and the one the CDC and doctor insist I should have another meal in before I can do the next Sole Source 12 weeks batch. Is that wrong?

6. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    maybe the ss+ week will make you shunt into loosing you never know?
    x

7. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    No that's right that the longest you can do without a break is 12 weeks. Well done on sticking to it for so long, you're doing really well. Try not to worry about one week not losing.

8. MissAma

MissAma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    135kg
    Current Weight:
    42.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    92.3kg(68.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ SnS
    Wouldn't that be awesome? - I'll hold my fingers tightly crossed for that!

Our weddings -if we'll have one, bit of budgeting issues on our end- would be very close to each other, right?

Thank you kindly for the encouragement. Well nervous or not about the food I'm curious what it will feel like to have anything solid in my mouth. Oh wait, that sounded dirty!;)

9. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    i lost 4.5lbs in 2 weeks and my CDC says it's because i need an AAMW to kick start my metabolism. i am going to wait another 2 weeks to see how it goes and then have it on my 13th week as planned. i think sometimes the 12 weeks is too long without an AAMW and it should be every 8 weeks but i guess they know what they are doing more than i do!

10. shazzy_shaz

shazzy_shaz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(44.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey congratulations on getting to goal lady! I'm not sure if you still use the forums now but I'm in your position now! Week 11 SS (SS+ on some desperate days) I've managed to shift 3stone 2lbs which is okay but my weight loss has stalked! It's not moved from 17:4lbs since Wednesday! It's not my TOTM until two WIs time! I was just wondering if you had any advice/ solutions to how you over came your week 11 stall? Xx

11. shazzy_shaz

shazzy_shaz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(44.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks shabbs! I dont know what's wrong with me today I just feel really low/ mardy or some reason today and I can't put my finger in why all I know is I'm annoying myself feeling like this lol! Hope you're okay lady! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.