Week 11 Weigh In!!!!!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Drum roll................ :)
I have lost another 3.7lbs this week, now takes me over the 3 stone mark - Can't believe I am at this stage. Talk about being totally flabergasted, is an understatment!

I now weigh 11 2, and only 16lbs off my first goal of 10stone....agh!!!!!!

Oh, and I have just gone and bought my very first Tankini (ever)! Never worn a bikini in my entire 43 years, but today I took one step closer.

LT is so worthwhile doing and the results are mind blowing (as we all know)!

OMG!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic hunni!!! congratulations!!!

you are a superstar - well done you. my week 11 weigh in tonight - hope i'm as happy!!! xxxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic hunni!!! congratulations!!!

you are a superstar - well done you. my week 11 weigh in tonight - hope i'm as happy!!! xxxxx

Thanks Sarah! Always so encouraging ;-)
Oh, you will be happy I am almost sure of it...hasnt it gone quick though Sarah! Still in shock at how fast the weeks have gone.

I am gonna miss my shakes when I am refeeding..it seems,,,strange, almost like I am being unfaithful to them..hahha...

Well done, you have come a long way and the journey has paid off superbly.
Congrats babes

Very well done Iris. Great result this week!

Congrats on the tankini. I wore mine for the first time ever on my hols and loved it. Keep going and you will soon be at goal!!

Very well done Iris. Great result this week!

Congrats on the tankini. I wore mine for the first time ever on my hols and loved it. Keep going and you will soon be at goal!!

I just still dont recognise the person staring back at me in the mirror...the tankini I bought I think is a little big; think I am now a 34 rather than 36, so the lady said I could take it back.....so will try again tonight and see, but I must admit I like what I see, although tummy needs tightening ;-)!! But, it will come..

Thanks again Mini,,you know you and Tanya have been my all time inspirations; so if I get to where you two are, well, I will be a happy girl indeed!

Your brain will eventually catch up with your body in the weight loss stakes. Mine did about 3 weeks ago I think. I see what I really am in the mirror now. You will too, very soon.

Keep up the good work, you are doing so well. Seems like only yesterday you started!!

I would change that tankini to smaller one too, you want to look your very best now!!

Your brain will eventually catch up with your body in the weight loss stakes. Mine did about 3 weeks ago I think. I see what I really am in the mirror now. You will too, very soon.

Keep up the good work, you are doing so well. Seems like only yesterday you started!!

I would change that tankini to smaller one too, you want to look your very best now!!

Yes, I think you are right...I think I just wanted to take it home to show my wee hubby...am like a little kid in a sweet shop. When my wee pharmacy Michelle told me what I had lost I had to hug her, well we both were hugging each other....such a big thing for me!

So, yes, you are right, I know it is too big..gone down a size in my boobs too..thank goodness!!! Just need them to firm up now...not so easy!!

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Well done scots! You deserve it!
And well done for buying a tankini for the first time!!! :D x

thats fantastic, fair play to you, u must be soooooo thrilled :) well done

Drum roll................ :)
I have lost another 3.7lbs this week, now takes me over the 3 stone mark - Can't believe I am at this stage. Talk about being totally flabergasted, is an understatment!

I now weigh 11 2, and only 16lbs off my first goal of 10stone....agh!!!!!!

Oh, and I have just gone and bought my very first Tankini (ever)! Never worn a bikini in my entire 43 years, but today I took one step closer.

LT is so worthwhile doing and the results are mind blowing (as we all know)!
well done scots, you have come from a long way, you are such an inspiration. you must feel soooooooo great, i am so happy for you, you've done well and I know it hasn't been easy, so keep it off

Well done Scots you're an inspiration:):):)

Well done!!! What an amazing achievement!!!

It must feel SO great to have lost all of that weight!

You are very inspiring

Good Luck on your refeed Xxxxxxxxx

That's wonderful! Congrats! & gosh, a bikini!! I can't imagine ever going near one! You must feel fantastic!

Hannah

A BIKINI ????????????????
I haven't worn a bikini since I was about 9 years old.
You must be feeling GOOD
Go for it girl
x

well done, you have done well, get yourself measured girl, I WANT TO KNOW if the vibro plate has worked. I know its is for me.

Back