Week 11 weigh in

toddshar

Silver Member
Had my week 11 weigh in today it was a double weigh in as I couldn't get to my 10th as I was up north on holiday. Chemist gave me 2 weeks supply so I could continue 100% which I did I went to lightwater valley, beamish and saltburn on sea with my mam,sister,daughter and 2 nieces I sat and drank coffee and water while they ate breakfast,dinner and tea out for 4 days. I spent last Friday night out till 2.15am with my mates while they got paralytic I drank water all night.

After a great time away I got weighed this morning and I lost 12lbs in 2 weeks :) im tickled pink with myself as I'm now down to 16st 5.5lbs from 21st :)

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

That's really brilliant, toddshar! Well done! :)

...and I bet you're feeling much better about that loss than your friends felt being drunk (especially the next morning). :D

Massive well done for staying on the diet while you were on holiday and your family were eating out. Keep it up.

Ah Sharon that is FANTASTIC you will have put some pics up well done

Well done Toddshar, that is brilliant, I hope my will power would be as good.

My work team went for celebratory lunch today, and rather than go and be tempted, I stayed back to man the office! Maybe in acouple more weeks I ill be able to go and cope, but didn't want to risk it just yet (still in week 1).

You are also an inspiration with the number of weeks you have stuck to it, I only ever thought of this as a short term start to breaking habits, but you and other members on here have made me see it differently, and start to think I can stick with it for enough time to lose the weight I want and need to too . . . weight that I haven't been able to lose for about 15 years!!! (i can do a stone off then put it all back on and a bit more besides!)

So thank you !! :-D

Thank you all x I'm determined this time to lose my weight and my goal is to get to 10st 10lbs which is a healthy BMI of 25 so im on here for a long time yet.

Al just for you

Before

image-2924679395.jpg

After

image-2963232974.jpg

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Attachments

• image-810671963.jpg
    image-810671963.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back