WEEK 11 WEIGH IN

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi everyone ive just come back from my weigh in and ive lost 4 lbs this week im really pleased with this,ive not had the best of weeks this week but now im back in determination mode and as of today ive lowered my target to 11 and a half stone ,so ive still got 2 stone to go but at the end of the LT journey i will have lost over 6 stone,to think back to when i started it seemed so impossible but im over 4 stone lighter and 4 clothes sizes smaller .

Thankyou everyone for all your support i couldnt have got this far without you all and good luck to everyone this week
lillie xxxxxx

Awh lil big congrats on the loss!

Amazing that you ha gone down 4 clothes sizes and lost over 4 stone, your an insperation girl xx

Woohoo well done honey:D Glad youre back on track and have the momentum back xxxxx

i nearly lost it for a while but im more determined than ever ,i did the weekly wardrobe rumage yesterday and i bought a pair of cropped pants last year in the sale and i was determined to get in them this year ,they are now to big oh well i will have to have a major shopping trip when im done ,you can take me to the trafford centre xx

Swit swooo Tracy lookin good in your new pic!!
Legs 11 or what ;)

Lol thanks lady, think i just blushed:D
Lil i cant wait for us to go to the Traffoed centre hun, bring it on..it will be summer too:D xxxx

Awh did ya lol bless!!
Ya deserve it tho so lap up every min of it

Aww thankyou, the confidence is def coming back:D xxx

Glad to hear that ;)
Maybe mine might come back soon-ish lol

Compliments help hun get a pic up? xx

:superwoman:Bows down in amazement :D:D Anyone who has been going for 10 weeks is my hero. You really help me keep focused. I keep looking at your weight losses and the total loss and think, that could be ME in two month's time :D

Well done, well done!!

Im too scared Tracy lol

Aww hun why? I put 1 up within a couple of weeks so it wasnt a big deal lol! We all love ya hun so dont worry xx

Is it just me, or do there seem to be lots of Northern lasses on this forum? And Irish ladies too?

Where you from hun? When i started i think i was the only Manc...loads of southerners lol! Now is northerners have have taken over the place xxx

Liverpool. Us Northerners get everywhere. 'Bout time we took over the world 'an all.

I agree totally, no offense southeners:D xxx

I dunno why im scared lol sounds so silly dosent it!
I hav no confidence at all

Northerner's rule!!

Well done Lillie.....FANTASTIC result. Bet you are thrilled....told you you'd be fine....despite the ketositx. I'm only a lb down this week (well actually I've not gone for my weigh in as I've enough shakes/bars to last another week.....mum gave me loads of LT shakes!!). My scales might be a bit out, so I've just logged a 1lb loss for this week...hopefully next week I'll see a lovely big jump!

Tracy...........Looooookkkin gud!!
x

Back