Total Solution Week 12 - anyone still around?

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Hello! Just starting week 12 and wondered who else is at the same stage and how thing are going?? :)

I *should* be about on week 12 now but I had a wobble a few weeks ago, thought about changing to slim and save but came back here and have re-started again.
So I'm on week 1 again but I've been here forever!!

Well done on getting to week 12 and on your brilliant weight loss:happy096:

Hi well done for getting to week 12 :D your losses are fab :D I'm on week 12 and our total loss is is nearly the same :) i have good and bad days but I've not cheated once :D I want to lose another 2 stone and I'll be happy :D now I've found the porridge Im in heaven lol x

I'm still here:wavey:

In week 12 too:D I'm still going strong and haven't cheated at all, still loving the diet and the feeling of being in control. I'm starting to notice the changes in my body too which is nice:)

How're you getting on Annie and Debbie? Still in the zone?!:D blue you were hardly gone at all so still in week 12 really ;):D

Are you still enjoying lipotrim mini? Congrats on the two stone loss:happy036:

Hi loved-up I'm still here yay :D have a dilemma at the end of this month as its my husbands birthday on the 31sr and my 40th on the 1st yikes!! Lol :) but I had initially decided to stay on plan till my holiday in may! But because I've done so well I'm thinking of coming off plan for the day! but just can't decide what to do as that first weeks a killer :(X

HELLO!! I am still here also now in week 12. I had my first weekend off last week but had no problem getting straight back on it and still lost 1lb.
Im only 10lbs from target now although am considering losing an extra 7lbs just becuase I think its a more realistic weight for the size I would like to be. Ill see how I feel when I get to goal and have to think of the money for more packs. Husband bought me 14 weeks worth but I think id have to pay for another 7 weeks! Itd be SO worth it though.

Hi loved-up I'm still here yay :D have a dilemma at the end of this month as its my husbands birthday on the 31sr and my 40th on the 1st yikes!! Lol :) but I had initially decided to stay on plan till my holiday in may! But because I've done so well I'm thinking of coming off plan for the day! but just can't decide what to do as that first weeks a killer :(X

Debbie I had last weekend and it was my first tiem coming of TS after 11 weeks. I was really nervous about getting back into TS but to be honest it wasnt that bad. I just got on with it. I knew I had two days off and told myself come Monday it was straight back to it. I didnt even give it a second thought. I think you will be fine, you have done great you deserve a treat!

emmamissfun said:
Debbie I had last weekend and it was my first tiem coming of TS after 11 weeks. I was really nervous about getting back into TS but to be honest it wasnt that bad. I just got on with it. I knew I had two days off and told myself come Monday it was straight back to it. I didnt even give it a second thought. I think you will be fine, you have done great you deserve a treat!

Hiya thats really good still losing 1lb did you drink alcohol? What food did you stick too? I wouldn't miss the alcohol just feel like I should go out for a nice meal with my family :) x

Mini said:
Well done on getting to week 12 and on your brilliant weight loss:happy096:

Thanks - blooming struggling this week! :(

Wel done you. Yup, loving the porridge!

I am having the crappiest week yet and totally cheating :(

Been on here for ages so good support.

Keep up the great weight loss xx

loved-up said:
I'm still here:wavey:

In week 12 too:D I'm still going strong and haven't cheated at all, still loving the diet and the feeling of being in control. I'm starting to notice the changes in my body too which is nice:)

How're you getting on Annie and Debbie? Still in the zone?!:D blue you were hardly gone at all so still in week 12 really ;):D

Great weight loss - well done.

I have been focused and motivated all along, but for some reason blooming struggling this week #sigh#. Felt very fed up and vulnerable tonight so on here for support and motivation!

Great to see more than just me on week 12 x

WOW!! 12 weeks and still going strong, you guys are doing amazingly well! I hope I can do the same! x

Back