Week 12 Weigh In - OMG

MiniB

Here we go again!
8lbs gone this week!!!!

Can't believe it. That's my biggest loss apart from the first week. I did exactly the same this week as every other. Why the big loss? Wish I knew cos I would do it again.

Hope everyone else has a good week. Keep up the good work.

Going out in 2 weeks and will have to buy size 16 jeans!! Haven't been that size in over 8 years. Really dropping down through the sizes quickly now. I love this diet so much.

P.S. I tried the peanut flapjack today and could only manage 3/4 of it. Not good.

Congratulations 8lb in a week amazing. Enjoy shopping for your new jeans :D
Bev x

Thanks minimam! Can't believe I need size 16 jeans already. I only bought some size 18s a couple of weeks ago but they are already hanging off me. Great!

You've done brilliantly, well done. Your photos are amazing.

what a brilliant loss, with losses like that cant you borrow some size 16's lol...New look have great jeans with a bit of stretch for £15, i bought my 16's 3 weeks ago would like to think i'll be trading them in soon x

You will be Toni. Just keep going. This diet is great.

Only one problem, costs a fortune in buying a whole new wardrobe at the end! But can't wait!

Aww wow! well done!

That's fab.. well done :D

Thanks everyone. Really pleased with that today but don't know where it came from.

Good luck for everyone's weigh ins this week.

WOW!! Wouldn't I LOVE a big loss like that out of the blue!! Well done you! Enjoy it hun!

Whata fabulous surprise that must have been!!

Wow that's fantasic, well done. I'm so jealous ;)

Brilliant hun!! What a great loss! I love it when that happens...get on the scales and go wow dont you :D roll on next week!xx

:wow: fantastic :D

Brilliant......8lbs WOW!!!! well done x :D
Ps ur overall weight loss has been fab 2, hope im as successful!!!! x:p

Well done Bev,no wonder you are on such a high.

I have had the odd week like that i never could quite understand how. Not that we are complaining of course ;)

Good for you girl,your doing brill
X

Thank you all for your support. Couldn't have got this far without this site.

Amazing!! Well done, you deserve every little ounce of it! :D

Back