Week 12 Weigh In

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys,

Firstly, I have actually had a horrible week this week to be honest, a mix of constipation and hormones!!! I have felt really bloated and a bit fat to be honest which i know is silly! Thanks to my new found friends here i got out of the mood i have been in:). ( you know who you are!)

Anyway I had my WI today after my second week of refeeding!! I have lost another 2lb woohoo how good is that?!:D

So thats 5lb i have lost whilst refeeding and i am really really pleased, it has reassured me that i started refeed at the right time!

p.s just had my hair done, even more highlights and a bob!!:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tracey, Well done!!! Thats fantastic. I hvent been on for a while. I know what you mean about feeling fat. I've had issues with my back, I had to go to the doctors because I was in soooo much pain. The doctor said its lumbar...........spasm. (very painful) gave me some strong pain killers. So far with the refeed I've lost 1/2 a pound. Hope to keep in touch with the forum, right now the pain in my back is uncomfortable. So no exercise for a while, which I'm not happy about. But it all good. Once again well done on your loss.

Hi hun. I told you that you'd have no problems refeeding and maintaining.....well still losing in your case!! That is fantastic. Are you having any shakes at all or are you just eating carb free foods?

Hey well done Sola glad you're doing well on refeed too hun! Sorry about your back..great timing hey? Get better soon hun xxx

Shaz i have been having 1 shake in the morning and i am not avoiding carbs by any means, just eating really helthy foods all the time! No fat hardly at all x

I will thanks. Do you sometimes forget that you can now eat proper food? Its such a weird feeling, forgetting one can eat. I'm getting tired of skinless chicken though.

Yeah i know what you mean, i cooked fish differently yesterday and i felt really guilty lol. I have been having some weight watchers sauces, sweet and sour with the skinless chicken is fab hun xx

Well done! xx

Shaz i have been having 1 shake in the morning and i am not avoiding carbs by any means, just eating really helthy foods all the time! No fat hardly at all x

Thats great to hear. I went to see the CD councellor today. I've stocked up on tetras/bars and shakes....didn't bother with the soups. She gave me three leaflets....that I think I'll go and read through now. I'm struggling this time...I really am. Its the thought of it thats killing me. I may do ssing this week and then do a thing called ss+ where you can have a light meal as well.

I'm so pleased the refeed is going well for you.

Cheers hun, have to say that whole ss+ with meal sounds complicated! Good luck xx

Well done Tracy! That is fantastic. You are doing soooo well. I reckon we need to see a picture of the new hair! Sounds lovely. Get a pic on here ;)

I've been back on 3 shakes for 2 days now. Going OK at the moment, although must admit that I definately prefer the re-feeding! I really want to lose another stone but have only got 3 weeks until I need to re-feed again before my hen weekend. I'll just do the best I can in that time. I'm not planning on carrying on with the 3 shakes once i'm back. I have been measured for my wedding dress now-Scary! The dressmaker thought it was the right time to do it and said that she can always take it in a bit if necessary.

Anyway, well done again Tracy- an inspiration as always.

XxX

Thankyou, You seem really happy hun! I reckon you're right, just do your best in the 3 weeks, bet you will look great in the dress what is the date again? Everybody is planning weddings im losing track of the dates lol

I'll try to get a pic of my hair hun!!:D xxx

I am happy! I sometimes can't believe how well we have all done and think that I don't know what I would have done without Lipotrim.

The wedding is on the 28th of June! Less than 3 months away! I am soooo excited and can't wait to get the pics on here for you all to see.

Looking forward to seeing your hair :D. I've been growing mine for months now, so that I can have the hairstyle I want for the wedding. Thinking I might have it all cut off on the morning that we go on our honeymoon! What do you reckon?!?

XxX

Im excited for you! Lol nooooo i love long hair i just dont suit it! I think long dark hair is lovely yet im short and blonde!!
I agree hun, dont know what i would have done without LT, i would prob have kept gaining weight and been unhappy every time i looked in the mirror! Now i do little dances everytime i walk past the mirror lol xx

Hee hee! Dancing in front of the mirror sounds familiar! What are we like?!?

I feel sick when I think of walking down the aisle:character00250: the size I was. I sometimes wake up worrying about my size before I realise that i'm not that size anymore. Is that weird???

Yeah i know exactly what you mean! Hence my little dances in the mirror...i go to have a check when i get up then have a dance with relief lol xxx

well done u, tracy. i hope im jus as successful as u wen i (eventually) re-feed. ur a real inspiration to me. :party0011:

Thanks Gemma, i have no doubt you will do fab hun..you already have! xxx
jrt that is very true! feeling slim is the best feeling in the world, not even a curry can compare lol xx

Back