WEEK 12 WEIGH IN!

Well just back from my 12th weigh in!

Lost 4 pounds! :)

SO that brings me to 8st 4 and BMI 22.7 - and it brings me to over 3 stone lost! :)

This is my last week on TFR now as my chemist wants me to come off at 8st 2 - I still want to get to 7st 12 - so I am going to do the last 4 pounds on Maintenance.

I have a CD to listen to and also refeed notes etc to study. I have until now not give it much attention, but now I really want to understand everything and make sure that I get to my ultimate goal and more importantly maintain!

I am feeling so happy with what I have achieved - I feel nervous and excited about coming off TFR. It has been the most amazing and rewarding experience of my life.

This forum has been a great source of motivation and inspiration to me and made it the whole journey so much fun! So a big thanks to everyone, dont like mentioning names cos I hate to leave anyone out! But you know who you all are xox love u all xox

SO here's to my last week on TFR! WOW!

xox

Wow ! Check your bad (slim) assed self :D xxx

Great loss & fingers x'd for you when you come off TFR :)

So chuffed for you & so impressed with how well & motivated you've managed your TFR journey mate :)

Personally i cant wait for the wonder woman pic:drool::drool::drool: :D
Well done!!!

Wow ! Check your bad (slim) assed self :D xxx

Great loss & fingers x'd for you when you come off TFR :)

So chuffed for you & so impressed with how well & motivated you've managed your TFR journey mate :)

Im so bad! Oh yes! lol Thanks babe - u are one of my stars on this forum - thanks for all ur help, support, encouragement and tunes of the day! :D xxx

Personally i cant wait for the wonder woman pic:drool::drool::drool: :D
Well done!!!

I cant wait for that either! Wonder woman! here i come! lol thanks xox

a big well done julz.
good luck for refeed just follow it to the letter and you can't go wrong, believe me cos i doubted it so ENJOY. keep up the water on refeed also

Woweee honey!! Well done!! You've done fabulously well and have been a continual source of inspiration for others on this forum :) Enjoy your last week of TFR ;) and enjoy next weeks refeed even more :) xx

fanks

a big well done julz.
good luck for refeed just follow it to the letter and you can't go wrong, believe me cos i doubted it so ENJOY. keep up the water on refeed also

I am going to follow it 100% - my friend has done really well on maintenance so its great to have her example to follow. And I know that you have continued to loose also which gives me even more encouragement. I am determined to improve on my body - I have set goals for toning my arms and tummy - so even though my LT journey is over - I dont view this as the end - I still have much to acheive and I will still focused - I am going to ensure I get my body the way I want it and keep it that way for life! :) Thanks for all ur support babe xox

Woweee honey!! Well done!! You've done fabulously well and have been a continual source of inspiration for others on this forum :) Enjoy your last week of TFR ;) and enjoy next weeks refeed even more :) xx

Oh Rainbow babe! Thank u soooo much! I have really enjoyed your threads and I am looking forward to seeing you get to goal also! LT rocks! and so do u babe! :) xox

Here is a picture of me today... 8st 4! :D Can you believe I was 11st 6 12 weeks ago?! :eek:

8707-albums309-picture1639.jpg

I am going to follow it 100% - my friend has done really well on maintenance so its great to have her example to follow. And I know that you have continued to loose also which gives me even more encouragement. I am determined to improve on my body - I have set goals for toning my arms and tummy - so even though my LT journey is over - I dont view this as the end - I still have much to acheive and I will still focused - I am going to ensure I get my body the way I want it and keep it that way for life! :) Thanks for all ur support babe xox

Oh Rainbow babe! Thank u soooo much! I have really enjoyed your threads and I am looking forward to seeing you get to goal also! LT rocks! and so do u babe! :) xox

Here is a picture of me today... 8st 4! :D Can you believe I was 11st 6 12 weeks ago?! :eek:

8707-albums309-picture1639.jpg
:party0011::party0049::party0048::happy096::girlpower::wow:

:D :) you certainly are a 'wonder woman' i know you will do what you set out to do and maintain it, you are such a positive woman and have done so well so well done to you and congrats on your new fab,sexy body ! you truly are STUNNING inside and out.

Well what can I say other than
YouTube - Blur - Woo Hoo

you now have all you dreamed of - just need to net that fab chap to complete you xx

Really really really chuffed to my bits for you xxx

WOW OMG AMAZING LOSS!!! Well done hunni ...enjoy your last week babe.... Whit whoo to the dress to you look uber fantastico ...sexy lady!!!!

XOX

:party0011::party0049::party0048::happy096::girlpower::wow:

:D :) you certainly are a 'wonder woman' i know you will do what you set out to do and maintain it, you are such a positive woman and have done so well so well done to you and congrats on your new fab,sexy body ! you truly are STUNNING inside and out.

Hey - i think ur a bit of a wonder woman yoruself! Your weight loss is awesome!!!!! Thank u so much for your really kind words - it means so much to me! :) xox

Well what can I say other than
YouTube - Blur - Woo Hoo

you now have all you dreamed of - just need to net that fab chap to complete you xx

Really really really chuffed to my bits for you xxx

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!
Thanks babe! :D I really am chuffed that you are chuffed for me! lol :) Looking forward to getting a Fab Chap in the bag!
Love u babe xox

WOW OMG AMAZING LOSS!!! Well done hunni ...enjoy your last week babe.... Whit whoo to the dress to you look uber fantastico ...sexy lady!!!!

Yeah looking at my weight being 8st 4 - is like WOW!! Its brilliant! lol Did work out flat out this week though (6 times in 7 days - hardcore u know the score) Thanks for ur comment on my dress! Im going to make sure I dress up everyday from now on! I am going to make up for all my fat frumpy days big time! :) Im sure u will have a great loss this week too babe! xox

Julz im sooooooo happy for you only 1 more week on tfr wow thats great you have done fab hunni x

Wowzer ! Julz, you look absolutely lovely in that great dress, you are a real inspiration! :wow::wow::wow::bliss:
The very best of luck for the rest of your journey xxxx

I hope you dont mind me replying, but i just wanted to say congratulations, being pretty new to LT and i had a major wobble at the weekend, reading success stories like yours really fills me with confindnce. Well Done:)

Julz; that is just fantastic. You have just done brilliant. You have been such an inspiration to me from the very start of my journey on LT. I have followed your losses with such interest every week (don't worry I am not a staker!!!), just your commitment and determination. A hugh congratulations to you - you will be at your dream weight in no time and deserve it so much.

Trish xxx

Wooohoooo well done julz!!! and you said u would be happy with 3lbs! i bet you nearly lept through the ceiling when you saw that result! i'm proper made up for ya babe. you're gonna have to mentally prepare yourself for eating next week! i'm not jealous at all! lol xxxx

well done julz, u have done fantastic

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back