Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 12

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by blodwen, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Well I lost 5lb and a refeed weekend too (really 3lb loss as put 2 on last wk TOTM) am still really pleased tho, warning to others it is hard to get back to 100% after refeed so if you can avoide it do so! I am trying to get back to it as losing this weight and getting my old clothes out from years ago and finding some are too big is a fab feeling, I am not brill at this diet but it is still coming off so hopefully it won't be to long and I will be able to have my knees operated on fingers crossed!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on the 5lbs, that's great. Good luck with getting back on it 100%, you can do it and you haven't got that much more to lose by the looks of it.

4. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Thanks I will get there I'm sure, I have a lot more to lose but I only put smaller targets up or I will just think it is impossible!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.