Week 13 results

Yasmine

One last chance
Well, here's to another dissapointing weigh in. Lost 2lbs this week, which isn't great, but at least it's better then last weeks.

On the plus side, I've gone down a jean size so I'm happy with that.

I hope everyone's doing great :)

sweetheart you are doin fantastically!!! look at how much you have lost so far!

your body is probably just coming to terms with loosing so much so has gone a bit sleepy... but by keeping going you give it NO CHOICE but to shed those pounds!!

so keep going, and i think u will have a good week next week!!

and if not, at least ur bum looks hot in littler jeans hehe xxxx

Aww heh thanks, you really do know how to cheer someone up. I will keep going until I reach target. I'm just scared about not getting to target in time.

Your doing great yasmine, a great inspiration to a newbie like me!! Dont worry about how long it takes you to get to target.. just think when its gone your gonna have the rest of your life to enjoy it!! (in even smaller sexy jeans!!)
Keep it up hon.. sending you big hugs and motivation.
xxxx

Aww heh thanks, you really do know how to cheer someone up. I will keep going until I reach target. I'm just scared about not getting to target in time.

Yep im petrified about that too hun, dont think u wud b normal if u didnt! just put too much pressure on urself, u can only do what ur body will allow!!

just keep goin chick, if it takes u an extra 2 weeks then so be it1! xxx

Your doing great yasmine, a great inspiration to a newbie like me!! Dont worry about how long it takes you to get to target.. just think when its gone your gonna have the rest of your life to enjoy it!! (in even smaller sexy jeans!!)
Keep it up hon.. sending you big hugs and motivation.
xxxx
Thanks and well done on your losses :D really good ones you've got. Smaller jeans, always dreamed about that :D. Thanks for the hugs! *hugs back* :D

Yep im petrified about that too hun, dont think u wud b normal if u didnt! just put too much pressure on urself, u can only do what ur body will allow!!

just keep goin chick, if it takes u an extra 2 weeks then so be it1! xxx
Hehe true. Well, hopefully my body will pick the pace up a little.

Thanks for cheering me up *hug*

well done on the loss better off than on

You are doing amazing Yasmine you have had a losse every week since you started that is some achievement. :clap::clap: Don't be getting tempted by those pancakes on Tuesday though. Hehe!!!

Don't be disappointed Yasmine, you are doing so well!

New tinier jeans eh? Lucky you. I bet you look great already. Just image when you are at target, you will be wowing them all!

Yay that's brilliant!!
And it's so much better when you notice by clothes size rather than what the scales say!

Well done chick!! Xxx

Wow well done Yasmine! You have done so well!
Out of curiosity, what size jeans are you in now? My first goal is 12stone 4, and I'm 5ft 5, so wondering what size jeans I may be in by then!

Wow well done Yasmine! You have done so well!
Out of curiosity, what size jeans are you in now? My first goal is 12stone 4, and I'm 5ft 5, so wondering what size jeans I may be in by then!
Thank you very much. I started wearing size 18 jeans, now I'm size 14. Very pleased about that.

People are different though according to their frame. You see I have wide hips, so you and me could be at the same weight and same height, but we could be wearing different size clothing.

Last edited:
Don't be disappointed Yasmine, you are doing so well!

New tinier jeans eh? Lucky you. I bet you look great already. Just image when you are at target, you will be wowing them all!
Thank you, that's what I always think about. The final outcome. I can't wait to get to that stage.

Well done Yasmin thats still a fab weight loss and you have lost every week
Thank you, I just hope it stays that way heh.

Yay that's brilliant!!
And it's so much better when you notice by clothes size rather than what the scales say!

Well done chick!! Xxx
I guess so, thanks very much :D

Way to go Yasmine,you are doing fabby hun. Look at your over all loss, that's blooming fantastic! And get you - dropping a dress size,you go girl!
Hehe thank you. The fact that I dropped a jean size brightens things up a bit. But I've really got to get cracking.

Back