Week 13 Weigh In, Feeling Good :)))) (2lb short of making it 6 stone)

Dave167

Well this week I have managed a 4lb loss, being honest I was hoping for 6lbs as that would have made it 6 stone in 13 weeks which would have been fantastic but heres to next week.

I dont normally set weekly goals but this week I am setting two.

Goal 1:- 2lb loss (which would take me to 6 stone total loss)
Goal 2:- 6lb loss (which will take me into the 17's) I think this one is pussing the boat a bit but we can all hope & dream. lol :cross:

Looking forward to next week with anticipation now, thanks for all for the support in past weeks from you all and here's wishing everyone goodluck for their weigh ins this week.

That's excellent :) your losses are fantastic :D no wonder you feel good! Losing 6 stone in such a short amount of time is an amazing achievement! well done you must be so proud of yourself :D x

Well done Dave, you should be very proud of yourself!! Stick at it you'll soon be at goal!!!

anyone that can stay on this as long as you Dave has got some serious will power!! your motivation must be in the right place.

My inspiration dynamic1 is that of my 2 boys, I simply want to be able to see them grow up. At my previous weight I suspect that if I kept going the way I was I would have had some serious medical problems or worse, that is why my goal is to reduce my weight and be able to see my kids grow rather than them not have me here to support them in life. Also my youngest son and me both love swimming but at my old weight I have been reluctant to go and I made all sorts of excuses as I am embarrased about my size and looks so I am also working towards the goal of self confidence in my self and my looks.

Well done Dave, what a fantastic weight loss. :0)

Well done Dave. Hope you achieve your goals this week

Well done hun :) xx

Back