Week 13 weigh in.....

donnac76

Hi!
just returned from weigh in and another 3lb is off!!
now on to final week before begin reintroducing food :)
probably very unlikely i will get the 7lb remaining to my goal next week but will be very close to it,have a great week everyone
xx

Hi Donna that's brilliant, well done you!

How did the shopping trip over here go? Did you buy something totally fabulous?

We're at our French house this weekend and probably going to go to Rennes for the day, the shopping there is brilliant but I guess it's too soon to treat myself, even something that's much to small to hang on the wardrobe door as an incentive?

Hi,just replied on other post actually,had a fab day but was a little naughty!!
amazed i got the 3lb to be honest as had a slack week on exercise front due to being in jersey til 7pm the other day and lots of other things going on ,ready to face the final week now though and i am more than ready to start thinking about bringing food back in :)
I would say get something nice as an incentive!! it will make you even more determined to fit into it,have a great time.xx

Hi,just replied on other post actually,had a fab day but was a little naughty!!
amazed i got the 3lb to be honest as had a slack week on exercise front due to being in jersey til 7pm the other day and lots of other things going on ,ready to face the final week now though and i am more than ready to start thinking about bringing food back in :)
I would say get something nice as an incentive!! it will make you even more determined to fit into it,have a great time.xx

You are so close to getting there!

I Might well buy some knitwear or something like that....something that isn't too fitted as I've no idea what shape I'll be when I finally get to target...it's been such a long time since I was last there!

Fantastic weight loss Donna, and so quick too :D

Please keep us updated on how you are getting on with real food. I am interested to see if anyone's taste changes.

Well done x

You are so close to getting there!

I Might well buy some knitwear or something like that....something that isn't too fitted as I've no idea what shape I'll be when I finally get to target...it's been such a long time since I was last there!

Fantastic weight loss Donna, and so quick too :D

Please keep us updated on how you are getting on with real food. I am interested to see if anyone's taste changes.

Well done x
Yes good idea Sandra,hope you find soething.x

Thanks SlimmerSu,yes i will still be popping on here,thinking once i am off the shakes i will eat weight watchers style so i keep to a healthy and low cal diet.x

Well done Donna on another great loss! Only 1 more week to go then refeeding, well done you.

aww thanks Bev.xx
1 week eh,mad to think its my final week but i am ready to stop now :)
how is the refeed going? xx

Refeeding is going well, done 14 days now. Just stick with the sheet and you can't go wrong. Things will taste so good to you, promise!

great news,must admit been a little worried about it,surprising how safe you feel with the shakes eh!
i am looking forward to being able to have fish and chicken especially,i love sea bass and have really missed it,glad you are doing well.xx

Well done Donna! Good luck with re-feed xx

Well done on your weight loss!!! xx

Back