Week 13 weigh in!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Week 13!!

I have lost 4lb :D

I am happy with this because I have been unwell this week and not been drinking that much water, So now I am better I will be upping my water intake again! (very important to do so) :p

But that is 5 stone 5lb in 13 weeks I am so happy! :D

Wow Laura honey!! That's fab!! Carry on rocking it and you'll be under 20st in on time!! :party0011:

Thanks Hun I am chuffed to bits :D:D

WoW! You're WAY AHEAD of your Christmas Target! Well done! Really amazing!

Wow, that's fantastic, well done and keep going. You must not recongnise yourself when you look in the mirror..

Wow your doing soooo well...over 5stones in 13wks is amazing,your be in that lovely colorful top by x,mas the way your going...well done!!! caz xx

Laura you have been absolutely amazing girl. Truly truly inspirational. I am so happy for you and hope your success continues until you've decided you are happy with yourself. That is a fantastic amount to have lost in 3 months and you did all yourself. Give yourself a big big pat on the back!

Well done. oxo

Awwww thank you all for you're support you guys are Brill :D:D

Wow Laura you are doing fantastic !!!!! :D:D:D

well done Laura you are inspirational if you dont mind me asking would you mind telling me what keeps you going as I am weakening and thinking of packing it in, i am going to see a counsellor to get help as I beleive I have an eating disorder.
sorry to of load on you but I really need help wherever i can get it from if you dont want everyone to know and you dont mind you can PM me
thanks laura
keep up the brilliant work
xx Sharron

well done Laura you are inspirational if you dont mind me asking would you mind telling me what keeps you going as I am weakening and thinking of packing it in, i am going to see a counsellor to get help as I beleive I have an eating disorder.
sorry to of load on you but I really need help wherever i can get it from if you dont want everyone to know and you dont mind you can PM me
thanks laura
keep up the brilliant work
xx Sharron

Hey Fraggle, I don't mind you asking me anything sweetie, As we are all here for the same reason and that is to lose weight and also get advice and support, I just had enough of my life, who I was I didn't like it plus I had 6 months of Binge eating disorder therapy through my GP...They helped me a lot with how I treated food as a security blanket and comfort when things went wrong in my life..They have now give me what I like to call tools and techniques to help me through the times where I feel I need to give up, Or when I get down as I have also got depression and anxiety, It is hard even I have my days where I feel like giving up but now I have learnt that if I give in I will feel 10 times worse and I don't want that! All I can say is stick to it Hun because when you get to that ideal weight you want to be just imagine how feckin great you will feel :D and if you give up how crap will you feel? :( If you need to ever chat then PM anytime Hun..Whats keeps me going is knowing I will add years on to my life to see my Nephews and Nieces Grow up and hopefully get married and have there own kids, That thought keeps me going!! :):)

Back