Week 14 Weigh In, made the 6 Stone Loss :)))

Dave167

Hi everyone,

Well here I am at week 14 and I have lost 3lbs this week, at first I was feeling a little disapointed but then reflected on my achievement to date and now feel so happy in my loss, 6 Stone 1lb in 14 weeks, I never thought that would happen when I started my journey but it has and I dont ever want to go back to the way I was and how I felt.

I set 2 goals last week and managed to beat one of them which was to make 6 stone, so my challange to myself this week is to make it into the 17's so I need to loose 3lbs this coming week.

Best of luck to everyone this week, keep up the good work.

Thats an amazing toal weight loss, well done. It is easy to lose the storey of the journey as we all tend to focus on the week by week loss. It focuses the mind when you look at the complete picture.

Keep up the good work

K
x

That is amazing Dave. It is unbelievable when you look at how much you have lost. You must be so chuffed. :)

That's good going Dave! 0h how I would love to shed 6 st in 14 weeks! Amazing achievement :)

What a fab loss, congratulations

Congrats you are inspiring.

Wow you have done amazingly well so far! Very inspiring to read all these losses.

Well done hun :) xx

Thankyou to everybody for your support, its much appreciated. :)

Wow that's incredible, good for you! Really helps to see quick results too doesn't it? :0)

Back