WEEK 15 WEIGH-IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARLEYSANGEL

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Had my 15th weigh-in, and lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!! I'm very happy with that, need another 2lbs next week to make it 5 stone!!! :D:D:D:D:D
My pharmasict also said that I am fine to continue as long as I want to as last week she said that I may need to refeed due to low BP and dizzy spells (I have been feeling much better since then)

Clair x

Thanks SL, You're right, I couldn't ever have imagined losing 5 stones in 4 months, Lipotrim is fantastic!

Your losses have been amazing, and truly inspiring!

Thank you
Clair x

:wow: 5lbs in week 15!!! your a weight loss machine! well done chick! :) And fantastic that your pharmacist is letting you carry on :) x

Ah thanks Tanya!

You're journey has inspired me so much & you are always so positive and kind!
My pharmasict spoke to someone at LT and they suggested that as I have been drinking 4 litres, it may be flushing the salts out of my system, causing me to feel dizzy. I have been drinking the same amount from day one, but because I am nearly 5 stone lighter now, it is too much for the slimmer me & I should drink a little less!

Thanks
Clair x

Last edited:
Brilliant well done you :) I only hope that I have such a good loss myself later today :)

Clair, what a fab result. You really are knocking off the pounds at a fast pace. Good for you! That is an interesting point about the water intake. It makes sense too. Glad you are so thrilled.

Clair, what a fab result. You really are knocking off the pounds at a fast pace. Good for you! That is an interesting point about the water intake. It makes sense too. Glad you are so thrilled.

Ah, thanks Molly, I would have never thought that water could have made my BP low & make me feel dizzy, but I will definately cut back as I don't want to be told to refeed again!

Clair x

Well done hun dats a pretty impressive loss and im delighted your pharmacist has changed her mind since i know you were concerned wen she said it to you last week. xxxx

Back