• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 16: Weigh In

16 weeks! I thought 16 weeks would feel like forever when I was at Day 1 of this diet, but it generally hasn't felt like that at, though I've had a couple of days along the way where I've just felt fed up at the prospect of a CD pack for dinner...

Anyway, I guess I needn't have flapped yesterday, the scales just showed another 6 lb loss since last week.

I feel like I'm winding you all up with the same figure each week hehe but 6lbs it is! I wonder why it was only 2lbs yesterday? I know it doesn't come off in a linear fashion across the week (it'd be nice if it did lol)... Maybe the clothes I was wearing didn't help; I always WI on a Thursday in the same gear: shorts and a T-shirt but yesterday I had jeans on?

Maybe I should just shaddap and stop moaning :D :D

Anyway, this puts me on 16 stone exactly!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Guru

Silver Member
Woohooo well done Jim! You're so close to goal!

not only are you now 16 stone, but youve also lost over 100lbs Jim!!!
Which is incredible in 16 weeks (6.3lbs a week average!)
You should be VERY proud of yourself!
Well done Jim...oh, and i usually lose all my weight the night before weigh in...to the extent that i stopped weighing myself between CDC weigh in's!
Your doing so well Jim! Keep up the good work! :D
xxx

Jim, Well done. That is great progress. Do you do a lot of exercise too? I have been staying with my mum the past 3 weeks when I started the diet but now that I am back home I think i shall get on my exercise bike again. I am not amused with only 3.5lbs this week. lol I want 5 gone a week! However - this may be due to the difference between my CDC's scales and mine. I have to get weighed on mine now as I am back in Spain and keeping in touch with my CDC by email.

sumayyah

please try again
congratulations jum youve done brilliantly, over 100lb gone in 16 weeks!

and wow youve only 14lb to go till you get to goal you jammy bugger, lol

Jim, Well done. That is great progress. Do you do a lot of exercise too? I have been staying with my mum the past 3 weeks when I started the diet but now that I am back home I think i shall get on my exercise bike again. I am not amused with only 3.5lbs this week. lol I want 5 gone a week! However - this may be due to the difference between my CDC's scales and mine. I have to get weighed on mine now as I am back in Spain and keeping in touch with my CDC by email.
Thanks Alex! I do 3-4 hours a week exercise at the moment, going to up that as the weeks go on, hopefully I can find the time!

Thanks Jim, OK you have decided me - I shall do 3-4 hours too. If I do half an hour up and down the pool twice a week, that's one hour, an hour's walk out in the country on a weekend and then a bit on the exercise bike each night after classes should make up two more hours if not more.
Fingers crossed - exercise here I come!

minxie

One day at a time!
Blooming amazing!! What did I say yesterday about not expecting 6lbs? And then you go and do it - I am soooo jealous, LOL! However you have worked so hard to achieve this Jim and you really deserve it. Is Mrs LJ talking to you?!!

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Woohoo, that's fantastic, well done xx

Guru

Silver Member
How much has Mrs LJ lost? And why doesn't she come on here...we'd love to meet her!?

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: 6 :wow:'s for 6 lbs Jim that is terrific. Must have been the Jeans yesterday. Well done on hitting the 101lbs too. You are an inspiration i always look forward to reading your posts xx