Week 16 Weigh-in:

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hello!

Another 2lb gone (total loss: 4st 5lb). Only another 4.5lb to go now, then on to re-feeding! I know I've said it so many times, but... I can't wait! :D

Thank you, slimgem. :)

I'm sooooo jealous I wish I was only 4.5lb away from my target, I'm really struggling. I think it could be because I don't feel 100% and I'm so cold in work it makes me feel really hungry and uncomfortable. I am however really happy for you and I know you've worked really hard to be at this point so I don't in the slightest want to take anything away from you, you have done brilliantly and you should enjoy the benefits because you have earned it. How nice to refeed the week before your birthday so you can at least enjoy a healthy meal with family to celebrate.

Thank you, Ms R. :) Yes, I'm going to do ten days of re-feeding and then out for a meal the day after that. I won't lie, it's not going to be healthy (T.G.I. Friday's), but it'll be my treat for the week and it won't be something that's repeated regularly. I missed out on my husband's birthday meal in September and we couldn't go out for a meal for our second wedding anniversary this week, so this'll be for all three. :) I'll need to watch what I eat forever more though. :/ ...but I definitely don't want to do this diet again, so I'll try my hardest!

You're half way there and you'll get there faster than you know. It has gone so fast for me and I can see from your signature that you're not going to be on Lipotrim for quite as long as I'll have been, so it should fly by even faster for you! Plus, you usually have nice big losses too!

Well done great news. Yeah I am the same going to go out for a meal on my birthday next month to a Mexican restaurant. Cant wait! I will do refeed soon again also. Can't wait for my tuna salad love them !! X

Thanks, LadyKate. :) Yeah, I can't wait for my birthday either (hope you enjoy yours and your Mexican meal)! I also can't wait for my chicken salads and tuna salads either - you appreciate them so much more after having been on Lipotrim! :D

Back