Week 16 WI

fattothin

Gold Member
Well another week down and even more gone, I think Im vanishing, well not all of me;)
Its -4lb this week so happy once again.
So Im reckoning on 2 more stone and I should be there - what do you reckon, about 2 month, 8 weeks, 56 days, 1344 hours... not counting or anything:D xxx
Good luck everyone this week, I have a gut feeling everyone is going to have a good week this week so stick at it y'all x

well done hun uve done so well in 16 weeks xx

Wow son, fab loss AGAIN!!!
You go man lol

4 pounds well done , so another 2 stone , well fattothin only you will know where you need to be , weight wise , but your doing very well ! So your on a count down to two stone , well fast forward all the way lol .

Well done Garry. Thats brilliant :D . Don't get too thin though. :D

Thats brilliant. Must be more difficult for the blokes only having the two shakes a day. Well done you! Julia x

well done Gary you're unreal.You are looking really slim now, what height are you?14st doesn't seem that much unless you're 5ft 7inchs or under.Are you trying to fit into skinny jeans lol.Michelle

hi gary,
yet another fab loss for you!!
sounds like you're REALLY REALLY looking forward to the end and if the end is 2.5 stone then so be it!! i'm 12 stone now and have boobs so if you're a bit taller than me, and are missing a pair of boobs (your mums so i here.... glad to hear you've given them back btw) then you'll be grand!! ;)
have a fab week and who knows this time next week you'll have more than likely kicked the 14's to the kirb!
fran :)

Well done honey..youre the man! xxx

Well done Gary...You consistenly have great losses each week!!!

(PS: I bet you sat there with your calculator for ages trying to work out the math on that lot!!! ha ha!!)

Whooo's the weightloss Daddy ???
Well done Gary, keep it up, ;) (the weighloss) xx

We had better do, hun! xx

Brillopads you are going from strength to strength, well done!!

Gxx

you asking Fi?
Thanks everyone.
Im only 5'7" and a bit by the way and the BMI scale says I should be 11 st 5lb's. Not sure if I want to be that small Im quite broad up top so 12ish I reckon maybe about there. time will tell.
G nice legs in your avatar;)

XXX

im only half an inch taller than you garry,i think 12 stone is low enough for a man ,but its up to you and only you will know when you are happy,my lowest healthy weight is just over 9 stone how horrible would that be im thinking 11 and a half just into a healthy bmi ,im big boned and dont want to end up looking like the walking dead xx

I always wanna:D
Lill I too am big boned;) xx

Back