Week 17 - Final Weigh In!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by MiniB, 30 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Another 4lbs gone this week which takes me to within 2lbs of my goal! I have lost 5 stones exactly in 17 weeks, much more than LT promises at a stone a month. I've been on this for just under 4 months so very, very happy with that!

That's my last weigh in on LT. I'm now refeeding, which isn't really going to plan. I can't manage to eat all of the meals I'm suppose to. I am just too full! I will persevere though!

Just wanted to thank everybody on here who has ever sent a message of support during my journey, I really do appreciate all of them. Good luck to everyone else on their LT journey, stick with it 100% and you really will get the results you want. This is the best diet I've ever done, it really does do what it promises to do.

Good luck everybody and I will still keep logging on and helping out where I can, I think staying on this site is a big part of the maintenance so plan on being around for quite a while yet!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wamser

Wamser Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr
    The very best of luck with your refeed and wow
    that is some weight loss you should be very proud take care x

Mini likes this.
  4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow Bev you have done a fantastic job, I always love reading your posts very encouraging and supportive of everyone else on the diet, we all still need you so dont go far !! lol Good luck with re-feed xxx

Mini likes this.
  5. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow!!
    Congratulations Bev.xxxx
    I will really miss you on here,mind you I have 2 more weeks then its my final weigh in too but I think I will still be popping on to see how everyone is and keep myself on best behaviour haha
    You have done so well,you have really been an inspiration to me many a time over the last few months
    xxx

Mini likes this.
  6. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hi minib i have been thinking about you! Congrats of getting to goal hunny, 2lb is nothing really youll prob lose it on maintenance anyway. Good luck with the refeed I think i'll struggle to eat after this and its only 4 weeks for me! xxx

Mini likes this.
  7. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Wow Mini, I'm so pleased for you, bet it feels nice to eat again! 70lbs in amazing. Will miss your posts. Good luck with the refeed and maintenance. What do you plan to do maintenance wise?
    Emma x

Mini likes this.
  8. lou1

lou1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow, ur an inspiration to me a newbee!! well done on the 1st leg of ur journey and i hope im half as successful as u are, good luck with the refeed and maintenance xxx

Mini likes this.
  9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I was thinking of trying to listen to my body more this time. Really consider whether I am hungry or not before I eat. I was also going to go back to a slimming world plan. I wont be going back to a club but I still have the magazines and plan so maybe that will work out. I am also going to be sticking with my gym workouts and badminton a couple of times a week, hoping that will help control my weight too.

Thanks for your lovely messages and good luck to everyone on the rest of their journeys!

Tinkerbellthefairy likes this.
  10. Emmielou

Emmielou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(15.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations Bev on acheiving your goal in such a small amount of time. You must be so happy!!! Hope your refeed went well and good luck with the maintenance!!

Mini likes this.
  11. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    Bev, congratulations - you must be so proud of your amazing achievement. Very best of luck in your new mini bod and thanks for all your support on the forum

Mini likes this.
  12. scarlettcloud

scarlettcloud Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim then Weight Watchers
    WOW what an amazing acheivement and really motivating for me as I'm only starting out!! x x

13. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations and well done Bev on your fantastic weight loss:happy096:

[​IMG]

Best of luck with refeeding and maintenance.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.