Week 17 - Final Weigh In!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Another 4lbs gone this week which takes me to within 2lbs of my goal! I have lost 5 stones exactly in 17 weeks, much more than LT promises at a stone a month. I've been on this for just under 4 months so very, very happy with that!

That's my last weigh in on LT. I'm now refeeding, which isn't really going to plan. I can't manage to eat all of the meals I'm suppose to. I am just too full! I will persevere though!

Just wanted to thank everybody on here who has ever sent a message of support during my journey, I really do appreciate all of them. Good luck to everyone else on their LT journey, stick with it 100% and you really will get the results you want. This is the best diet I've ever done, it really does do what it promises to do.

Good luck everybody and I will still keep logging on and helping out where I can, I think staying on this site is a big part of the maintenance so plan on being around for quite a while yet!

The very best of luck with your refeed and wow
that is some weight loss you should be very proud take care x

Wow Bev you have done a fantastic job, I always love reading your posts very encouraging and supportive of everyone else on the diet, we all still need you so dont go far !! lol Good luck with re-feed xxx

Wow!!
Congratulations Bev.xxxx
I will really miss you on here,mind you I have 2 more weeks then its my final weigh in too but I think I will still be popping on to see how everyone is and keep myself on best behaviour haha
You have done so well,you have really been an inspiration to me many a time over the last few months
xxx

Hi minib i have been thinking about you! Congrats of getting to goal hunny, 2lb is nothing really youll prob lose it on maintenance anyway. Good luck with the refeed I think i'll struggle to eat after this and its only 4 weeks for me! xxx

Wow Mini, I'm so pleased for you, bet it feels nice to eat again! 70lbs in amazing. Will miss your posts. Good luck with the refeed and maintenance. What do you plan to do maintenance wise?
Emma x

Wow, ur an inspiration to me a newbee!! well done on the 1st leg of ur journey and i hope im half as successful as u are, good luck with the refeed and maintenance xxx

Wow Mini, I'm so pleased for you, bet it feels nice to eat again! 70lbs in amazing. Will miss your posts. Good luck with the refeed and maintenance. What do you plan to do maintenance wise?
Emma x

I was thinking of trying to listen to my body more this time. Really consider whether I am hungry or not before I eat. I was also going to go back to a slimming world plan. I wont be going back to a club but I still have the magazines and plan so maybe that will work out. I am also going to be sticking with my gym workouts and badminton a couple of times a week, hoping that will help control my weight too.

Thanks for your lovely messages and good luck to everyone on the rest of their journeys!

Congratulations Bev on acheiving your goal in such a small amount of time. You must be so happy!!! Hope your refeed went well and good luck with the maintenance!!

WOW what an amazing acheivement and really motivating for me as I'm only starting out!! x x

Congratulations and well done Bev on your fantastic weight loss:happy096:

Best of luck with refeeding and maintenance.

Back