Week 17 weigh in!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well, can't believe I've been doing this now for 17 weeks and I lost another 4lbs. Really pleased with that. Takes me to 5st 11lbs. Hopefully break into the 6sts next week.

Went to New Look and bought size 14 jeans and size 14 white linen skirt for my hols, and they fit now!!! Can't believe I am breaking into the size 14s. That was my aim all along! I still have over 2st to go so not sure what size I will end up as.

Hope everyone's doing OK and have a lovely long weekend.

It's not a lot to want really is it? Just to be an average size 14. You will get there soon enough, just keep going!

well done bev - you are doing brilliantly. congratulations on getting into the 14s - it's the best feeling getting down a size isn't it?!
x

Wow bev you're a weight loss machine!! You are doing amazingly well :) and well done on getting in the 14s bet you feel great :D

Thanks all, loved the weight loss machine comment Tanya!lol!

Still can't believe I'm getting into 14s already. Never imagined this day would come back on January 3rd when I started this. Just goes to show though, if you stick to LT it really does do what it promises! Keep up the good work ladies, we've had some really good losses this week!

Helooo :)

Conrats on your weight loss :D

Its good to hear (or should that be read??) that it IS possible to keep loosing weight throughout the LT weeks!

You will deff approach the 12's sooner than you think :p Im already :jelous:!!!

Keep up the good work and look forward to hear/read you say that size 14's are too big!!! :cool:

thats great, its a good feeling aint it when you go down sizes. I am sure you will soon get to a size 12 for your hols, you deserve it and your support and encouragement on this forum is fantastic.:):)

Thank you guys for your lovely comments.

Not sure if I actually want to get into the size 12s. It's a bit of a scary thought for me, that's what my 19 year old (birthday today) wears so would that be right? Anyway, we'll see what happens nearer the time.

Of course it would be right!!!

My mum is a 10-12 :)

WOW

Brilliant Mini . thats a fantastic loss . You deserve it you are so dedicated and positive . :D

Thank you guys for your lovely comments.

Not sure if I actually want to get into the size 12s. It's a bit of a scary thought for me, that's what my 19 year old (birthday today) wears so would that be right? Anyway, we'll see what happens nearer the time.

You can then share clothes! :p :D

Bev, well done hun, what a fantastic weight loss so far and congratulations on getting into the size 14's. That was my initial aim, now I am in a size 12 which is getting loose and I am 50 this year. You go girl - age has nothing to do with it.

That is great news Bev. you are getting closer and closer now to target. Keep it up!!! WOW almost 6st.!!! Cant wait till im there too.:D

well done on ur w/i :)

Well done Bev, nearly 6 stone in less than 5 months is amazing!

Back