Week 17 WI

liz0703

Silver Member
Hey all, ANOTHER 4lbs off. Loving the consistency!!!! Now in the 11st bracket. Feel fab with weight loss, and everyone comments, some people don't even recognize me!!! Love choosing clothes and getting dressed up. Don't ever want to come off this diet now lol, :D

Brilliant Well Done :D your results have been brilliantly consistent.

Wow well done on sticking to this for 17 weeks!! I cant even imagine getting though this week let alone 17!! You must feel fantastic, you're an inspiration to us "newby's"

That's amazing!!!!!!!
Wow!!
What an inspiration.
Well done hun
xxx

WOAH! Youve done brilliantly! LOVE IT!

WELL DONE!!

Fantastic - you're a shining example :) (and i don't want to come off the LT either!!)

Wow well done on sticking to this for 17 weeks!! I cant even imagine getting though this week let alone 17!! You must feel fantastic, you're an inspiration to us "newby's"

I never thought I would get this far either. I can't believe it. Each weigh in makes you want to do just one more.....then keep going. The boost it gives you is priceless!! Keep going, you will be fine, and you won't regret it. Good Luck

Amazing Liz.

Such steady consistent losses every week is the way to go. I'd love to be just like that. To lose that amount of weight in 17 weeks is fantastic and you must feel so good inside with all the compliments and lovely clothes. I can't wait until someone doesn't recognise me!

Hi Liz,
very well done to you, only 11lb to go to target, that's fantastic. You will be fine when you come off after all you have proved the strength you have and this will keep you focussed. Best of luck for the last couple of weeks.
Doirin

Fantastic... well done! You should be very proud of yourself! x

Back