Week 18 Weigh in

Kay

Gold Member
This week I have lost 4lb and have decided that the time has come to re-feed :eek:
I really want to do some exercise,but I haven't had the energy over the last 18 weeks to do any. I need to tone up a little and for me this is more important than the number on the scales. Hopefully I will continue to lose the last few pounds whilst on re-feed as I plan to stick to the programme for 4-6 weeks.
Good luck to everyone else this coming week :D

Well done on your continued loss, it's very inspiring for someone who's just at the start!

Make sure you exercise following a proper programme. Might be worth spending a few quid on the services of a personal trainer for a few weeks; if you explain to them where you've come from and what you're aiming for, they're well trained in how to get people in various states back to high fitness levels and keep them there (my daughter is training to be a PT, and blimey is there a lot of studying!). Cheaper than an unused gym membership!

Well done on your continued loss, it's very inspiring for someone who's just at the start!

Make sure you exercise following a proper programme. Might be worth spending a few quid on the services of a personal trainer for a few weeks; if you explain to them where you've come from and what you're aiming for, they're well trained in how to get people in various states back to high fitness levels and keep them there (my daughter is training to be a PT, and blimey is there a lot of studying!). Cheaper than an unused gym membership!

Thanks Smiley, maybe I will look into the personal trainer thing. My Nieces boyfriend is recently qualified so I think I will tap him up ;) Luckily I have shrunk back pretty well so not too much work needed :eek: I would like to "enjoy" exercise but I'm not to sure that will ever happen lol.

Well done, you have done absolutely fantastic!! I love your drive and enthusiasm!! Good luck for the rest of your journey!

Well done Kay!! xx

Back