Week 19: The final push

CP78

Strange week this week. Was Mother's 60th on Saturday and had a bit of a shindig. I ate 2 chicken legs, a thigh and some none root veg sald. Felt fine Sunday & Monday morning, but as Monday afternoon went on I felt worse and worse. Almost like when I entered ketosis in Weeks 1, 3 and 15, but 10x worse and was sick just before leaving work.

On the way home I thought, **** it I've only got 2 weeks left going to skip those 2 weeks and go straight to refeed now. Stopped off at Waitrose and bought a ore packed salad and half a cooked chicken as I was in no mood to start cooking and preparing food. I demolished the lot in record time and over the course of the evening started to feel better. Woke up next morning and had my shake, along with what would normally be my evening shake for lunch as I was now "refeeding". Got to tea time and decided "**** it I've only got 2 weeks left plough on" so for tea had the shake I didn't drink from Monday.

Since then I've done my usual 2 shakes a day and have been fine.

Had my penultimate weigh in this morning and despite eating twice last week I managed to lose 6.4lbs, which now takes me to 111.6kilo (17st 8lbs) and more importantly gives me a BMI of under 30, being the tipping point between overweight and obese. I have increased exercise over the last 2 days which of helped losing so much when eating twice in a week.

Looking forward to my final week, it's been a fun journey

Well done. You r doing great. My fiancé has lost 2 stone in three weeks now. He wants to keep going and me but we are both finding it hard. X

CP78, you've done insanely well! :) MASSIVE congratulations to you for doing so well for so long. Good luck for the final little part and very good luck for maintaining too. Enjoy your re-feed when you do it and also another well done for eating and then going back to it again to get to the end. :)

Huge huge well done to you! ,assive amounts of willpower and self control well done x

Thanks all.

Just updated my goal, hoping to shift another 8lb in 3 weeks (1 LT, 2 x refeed) for a nice round 17st before my hols :D

Well done thats amazing result

Back