Week 19 Weigh in

hi

HI Sarahlou,

WELL DONE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! withoo!! 8 x 1/2 lbs of butter ... keep going..

You are an inspiration... 91lbs!!! You should be very proud, cas you deserve to be...

Best of luck for next week in!

That's brill. That is some acheivement.

Alex

That's excellent, well done.

fantastic sarah, well done :D :D :D

Brilliant stuff well done you are indeed a true star :D

that is AMAZING!!! wow, well done!

Look how close - hope you have a celebration or treat or something lined up for reaching 100lb - it's an incredible feat ;)

thanks everyone - its just evidence that anyone can do it if they put their mind to it!!!

that is AMAZING!!! wow, well done!

Look how close - hope you have a celebration or treat or something lined up for reaching 100lb - it's an incredible feat ;)

my treat for the 100lb mark is a massage. i have always said if i ever win the lottery i'm getting myself a personal masseur - so figured 100lbs i'll pretend i've won the lottery!

You absolutely will ;-) You're doing a phenomenal job!!

well done - thats brilliant!! x

thats absolutly fantastic, well done, wow you must be so proud of yourself!!!! well done again

Woohoo brilliant Sarah Lou! You're so near the big century! 6 and a half stone! Amazing! You go girl. Your well made plans are all falling into place lovely!

Well done sarahlou- you little star! your losses are amazing! An absolute insiration to us all! Enjoy your massage when the time comes, you derserve it hun. xx

Babe- you are AMAZING. I just find you inspirational. You keep on going and have lost an INCREDIBLE amount. Everytime I look at your ticker and results I just want to BE you!!!

SarahLou- LT LEGEND!

xxx

Back