• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 19 weigh in

S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
You have the most amazing attitude Daisy x x x

Is this the 1st time of STS?

I think you are a true inspiration on here, and if i do half as well as you, i will be happy x x x

S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
You weight loss surely had to start slowing down some time and last week was particularly good. Doubtless you'll make up for it next week x

Thanks guys, yeah never sts before and lowest loss has been 2lbs on one occassion so I cant moan can i? lol I did get weighed late then early last two times so it will sort its self out. :) xxx

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
S: 16st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st2lb(0.88%)
daisy thats fantastic well done!!...youre doing brilliantly, keep up the fantastic work youll be there in no time at all! :) x

What are you doing about Xmas Daisy? You will surely be either at target or a couple of lbs from it......scary eh? But no doubt whatever you will do, you'll do it properly.......

Hi Sandra I was planning to refeed two weeks before and then stick more or less to low carbs and just be careful. I will see how I feel nearer the time if im really close to goal then I will try atkins to maintain but if Im not then I may just eat a high protein xmas meal and carry on. I only want to do this once lol ;-) xxx

Hi Sandra I was planning to refeed two weeks before and then stick more or less to low carbs and just be careful. I will see how I feel nearer the time if im really close to goal then I will try atkins to maintain but if Im not then I may just eat a high protein xmas meal and carry on. I only want to do this once lol ;-) xxx
Sounds sensible......of course!

I'm hoping that being so happy at having got this stage that I won't even dream of pigging out! I just wish that I could've got closer to goal before the op, reckon that I will be about a stone over......big sulk! Giving my mates strict instructions not to bring chocs to the hospital.......flowers only

S: 11st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Daisy, it's still good, your so close to the goal now. Good luck for next week. Keep strong xxxx

Thanks little-me
Sandra... you have done so well huni, you look hot on your photos!! Maybe you could lose the rest a different way? Im sticking to this till xmas coz I planned I would but if im not at goal I will just try low carbing. I will come back on the forum after xmas but I wont go back on LT I think 24 weeks is enough. :) xxx