• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2: 43.25lbs lost

Ok, a new thread for a new week. Good suggestion guys.

So a new week, a new target. Let's try and shift 30lbs this week if possible :) When you WI please come by and let me know how you got on so that I can add you to our list.

C'mon guys we can have a good week :)

Anna, you are normally first in the morning (soon followed by me!) so please don't forget to drop in here.

Goodluck everyone x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Of course it should! It's a loss :D

I am in shock! After weighing in on Friday at 156.8lbs (11.2) I am now 154.8lbs. SO a loss of 2lbs since friday. For the week though it works out at 2.25lbs. I am really shocked. After Friday WI I was not expecting a big loss this week. YAY ME!

Lea8198: 2.25lbs

Total 2.25lbs

Well done Linds and Anna. Great losses :D

Linds21: 3lbs
Anna: 7lbs

Total 12.25lbs

Hopefully we will have more to add tonight and throughout the rest of the week :)

Karen: 2.5lbs

Total 14.75lbs

Well done again Karen x

Well done Jax!

Jax: 2lbs

Total 16.75lbs

Halfway there and it's only 3pm on Monday! Well done us!

Only got a sts this week so unfortunatly no pounds lost from me.......sorry!:wave_cry:
Must try harder next week! :eek::p

Nevermind Lou. STS is not so bad. I look forward to having you on board next week :)

Goodluck x

Aww Jenni, sorry about your gain but like you said you enjoyed the chocolate ;) I am sure you will be rid of that in no time with a good week.

I am not sure what to do about a gain. Ignore it? Take your loss from next week into account next week? We could minus any gains from the total but that could be dis-heartening. I'm not sure. Any ideas? I lean towards ignoring it lol ;)

ignore it! I lost 3.5lbs :)

Well done Rach. That is a great loss! 3.5 is fab! Your lack of a finger took us over the 20lb mark for the week :) YAY!

Jax: 2lbs
Blackwidow: 3.5lbs

Total 20.25lbs

I'm inclined to ignore gains and concentrate on the positive on this thread. Like you say, if individual posters want to post their net loss the week after a gain, that's up to them x