Total Solution week 2 and its my friends birthday on saturday.

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all, i have completed my first week 100% TS... and lost 8.5lbs which im happy about... my dilemma is all the girls are going out for a meal to celebrate my friends birthday on saturday lunchtime.. now im going to drive so that gives me the excuse to drink sparkling water, but i cant sit there and not eat.. its a bistro we are going to..can anyone suggest a good starter and main that would keep me in ketosis and i will then make saturday a WS day.

claz said:
Hi all, i have completed my first week 100% TS... and lost 8.5lbs which im happy about... my dilemma is all the girls are going out for a meal to celebrate my friends birthday on saturday lunchtime.. now im going to drive so that gives me the excuse to drink sparkling water, but i cant sit there and not eat.. its a bistro we are going to..can anyone suggest a good starter and main that would keep me in ketosis and i will then make saturday a WS day.

Looking 4ward to the amswer! Im goin bistro on sunday so would love to knw the better options ;)

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

check out the recipes section, it might give u an idea. I'd say its best to stick with high protein, fish or meat and veg..no carbs. white meat and fish will always be better than red as its lower in fat. with the exception of tuna and venison.

Heres a link to the ketosis recipes on the exante website.xx

Ketosis

Back