Week 2 Blues??

Jmason09

Well its 2 days away from my second weigh in and iv just decided to weigh myself to keep motivation (worked for me previously) and iv lost NOTHING....am i seeing this right lol has this happened to anyone else and does anyone no a reason why this has happened as i have been 100% this week :(
jade xx

Have you weighed yourself on the same scales, same time of day, wearing the same clothes as before? Are you exercising a lot?

Don't despair you'll be amazed on this diet how the lbs can drop off you literally from one day to the next. Also TOTM can make a difference for some. Hang in there, keep 100% and wait and see how you've done on your weigh day, you maybe pleasantly surprised. As long as you stay 100% the weight will come off.

I definitely felt flat and a bit down for a few weeks after my first week. I think its after the euphoria of the fantastic first weeks loss comes the realisation of how many weeks and in my case months you are going to have to stick to this bland, boring diet to lose all the weight you need to lose. But if you can just keep going once the losses build up and you can see and feel the difference it gives you the resolve to keep at it.

Hang in there!

Thanks BM iv woke up today feeling fine ... I too have to do this for a few months and to be honest i do enjoy the diet... I did exercise alot the begining of the week but was told not to so i have stopped just sticking to the 30 walk a day with my lovely husky puppy Lola :) iv now realised that a loss is a loss even if its only 1lb and even if i lose nothing this week and stay the same ill be ok with that too just no gain lol thanks for your reply you are all very helpful on here and dont think i could carry on with you lot
Jade xx

What Busy Mum said! \0/ x

Haha thanks yeye x

Oooo i hope i do lol and thanks :) x

I've had weeks where I have lost nothing - and it can really make you feel miserable. Especially at the beginning. I don't think I was drinking enough water. Plus TOTM. It is best to just think of it as a long term thing and keep going. Another week you will probably lose more which will make up for the odd week where you don't lose anything.

I've had weeks where I have lost nothing - and it can really make you feel miserable. Especially at the beginning. I don't think I was drinking enough water. Plus TOTM. It is best to just think of it as a long term thing and keep going. Another week you will probably lose more which will make up for the odd week where you don't lose anything.

Thanks hun my feeling down only lasted for about 2 hours and im positive i have lost this week but the official weigh-in on saturday will tell all lol x

Back