Week 2 - DONE! :D

beckiieboop

Todays the first day of week 3 and compared to the first week I'm finding it so much better! I've lost 9lb so far in 2 weeks which doesn't feel like much but a loss is a loss!
Also I bought the beck diet solution on my kindle yesterday (thanks to the OH) and so far I can totally relate to it and hope it helps control all my cravings :)

Thank you for all your support so far, you're all wonderful xx

Nah, I was going to do one but think I've left it a little too late! My diary would be pretty boring anyway :') x

Nah, I was going to do one but think I've left it a little too late! My diary would be pretty boring anyway :') x

You haven't left it too late at all-you can start a diary at any time! You can use it to record your daily rambling-like most of us do! It's a good place for people to keep track of your journey and offer support x

11lbs down 33.5lbs to go to first goal :D

Ooh I might make one today then :) by the way, random question but do you know if you can have throat sweets on this diet? My glands have swollen and my throats very sore! I have some sweets I got in Poland so can't read the ingrediants haha x

I'd be careful as a lot of throat sweets contain loads of sugar.

That's what I was afraid of! I don't know what to take :( x

2 paracetemol every 4 hours and keep up your fluid intake - warm your water if you can, or weak tea to keep it lubricated :) Well done on acheiving your first two weeks, 9lb is a good loss to have so far.

Thank you noodles, I will take some paracetamol now see if it helps. Your weight loss is incredible, you're an inspiration! Did you find the beck diet solution helped? I'm looking forward to reading it :)

Totally - I'm a bit of a Beck disciple! Really is helping with the tough times, slow progress but I figure it took me 40 years to get here, so I should take my time to make sure I only need to fix it the once :)

Hi Beckie, hope you're feeling better soon! Strepsils do some sugar free lozenges so if you get the chance to go to a chemist you should be able to get some. Prob best still not to have too many cos of the citric acid, etc, but better than nothing/ the full sugar ones!

Thank you, I think it was just a slight allergic reaction to my belly bar which made my throat n tongue swell, I've changed it now and its already so much better. I'll see how I feel tomorrow though :) x

Back