Week 2 - not as much as I thought

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Hmmm well it's 7lbs off this week. Not as much as I thought but still - a stone and a half in 2 weeks?! I think most people would be happy with that! :D

Hope you're all doing well fellow lipotrimmers! xx

Well done i would be pleased with that its a loss and your heading in the right direction well done

Woohoo i think that's a brill loss hun :D!!

Took me 4 weeks to lose 22lb so to do it in half that time is fab. Keep at hun and before you know it you'll be on week 12 like me :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow thats amazing I hope I get another 7 this week. Well done huni !! :)

Are you kidding....thats amazing!!!! 21lbs in 2 weeks! OMG....FABULOUS! Hope you're feeling ok for week 3??? x

Wow thats an amazing loss!!!!! I lost 4lbs ..bit disappointed really cos ive been 100% committed :( Ah well,,, its going in the right direction and you should be really proud of yourself :)

I've lost 1st 2lbs in a month and i'm pleased... WAS pleased... now I am just jealous ;)

Srsly tho - Well done!!!!

I just noticed most of us in this thread are northerners - we should have a meet up and celebrate our weight losses (with water obvs) hehe.

That's a great loss! Well done :)

Thats a fantastic weight loss hun xx

Congrats.. Thats brill.. Hopefuly ill be the same im starting tomorrow

Fantastic Slinky!! Well done, I would kill for a loss like that!!:drool:

And, I'm a northerner too, count me in!

Awww cheers guys! And yes - would be well up for meeting up with you lot! PS - I've been offered at least 3 jobs in the last day and a half - and I was worried about getting a job(!) lol xx

OK - lets do it!

Where/when?

Suggestions.

My suggestion is maybe manchester (dead central) and a coffee shop that sells herbal tea and water too!
Maybe the end of May?

And ohtobeskinny - wow!! Congratulations. In demand or what! Must be the diet :D

Well done on your way in! Same as mine and I'm chuffed!! Glad your doing good on the job front!! You'll have to let me know where's hiring as I'm going to need one soon!!

Count me in for the meet up I live in Manchester! Also any of you girls from here know of any zumba classes? I really want to try one but can't find any local to M8 area...

Well there's Costa & Nero right next to Primark on Market Street but they can get super busy during the day - especially on a weekend. How about somewhere in the Northern Quarter?

Oh and yellowumbrella - put your cv on monster.co.uk and the recruiters will find you - that's how they're getting hold of me!

Back