1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

week 2 on Slimming World

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by AllieP, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. AllieP

AllieP Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim fast
    I should introduce myself, my name is Allie and I need to lose weight for health and I am sick of having to buy larger sizes, 2 weeks ago I joined SW online, and last week I found this site (thanking the internet angel who sent me the link when I was searching for anything SW related), last week I had a couple of days when it seemed impossible to follow the SW plan properly, syns went way over what they should have, but I lost 2lb, so feeling :) today.

Last edited: 11 May 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi Allie welcome to this forum and well done on your loss! You will find this forum great ~ everyone is helpful and supportive and there are always lots of tips and check out the recipes thread. I find the SW mag fantastic too. xx
  4. byron

byron Full Member

good luck with your journey, its brill this site to find so many people in the same possiton as yourself, n when i feel i need inspiration i read the threads to keep me on track x
  5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome hun. Just started on SW last week. Well done with the lost. Good luck on the week ahead.
  6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome, I did SW last year and loved it, not following it now - but am still active on this board, they cant get rid of me that easily. good luck with it x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.