week 2 on Slimming World

AllieP

I should introduce myself, my name is Allie and I need to lose weight for health and I am sick of having to buy larger sizes, 2 weeks ago I joined SW online, and last week I found this site (thanking the internet angel who sent me the link when I was searching for anything SW related), last week I had a couple of days when it seemed impossible to follow the SW plan properly, syns went way over what they should have, but I lost 2lb, so feeling :) today.

Allie

Last edited:
Hi Allie welcome to this forum and well done on your loss! You will find this forum great ~ everyone is helpful and supportive and there are always lots of tips and check out the recipes thread. I find the SW mag fantastic too. xx

good luck with your journey, its brill this site to find so many people in the same possiton as yourself, n when i feel i need inspiration i read the threads to keep me on track x

Welcome hun. Just started on SW last week. Well done with the lost. Good luck on the week ahead.

welcome, I did SW last year and loved it, not following it now - but am still active on this board, they cant get rid of me that easily. good luck with it x

Back