Week 2 - slowing up !

bryal99

Well...... I have just about managed an adapted version of DC this week. :wave_cry:
DH has had probable swine flu :ambulance: (was very poorly !) at the beginning of the week and I had to have had to have a tooth removed- ouch !!! :cry:

Unfortunately all my good intentions to get on minimins and support everyone also on DC and in turn get the support from here that I definately need has gone out the window !!

But it is not all bad !! I am down 1 lb so I am reasonably happy :) with this. We have had lots of meals out - BBQ's, chinese take away etc (Not DH - me and the children) and 'tho I have tried to make healthy choices there have been times when perhaps I could have been more controlled !!:(

So this week I am going to aim for 2 lbs off and lets hope I manage it !!

Anyway thanks for all your messages of support and I will aim to be here more this week - I know it makes sense...:D

Last edited:
1lb loss is great :D Go you :D

Hope your hubby is okay. I was ill last week and the doc said it was swine flu but not sure he was right - just rested up and now feeling much better, albeit physically I struggle to do the about of Wii Fit I was doing before, bah!

Here's to a better week for both of us :D

Hope he's feeling better Laura :eek: You've done really well considering all you've had on - 1lb is not to be sniffed at!

Hope everything settles down for you so you find it easier to stay focussed xx

Well...... I have just about managed an adapted version of DC this week. :wave_cry:
DH has had probable swine flu :ambulance: (was very poorly !) at the beginning of the week and I had to have had to have a tooth removed- ouch !!! :cry:

Unfortunately all my good intentions to get on minimins and support everyone also on DC and in turn get the support from here that I definately need has gone out the window !!

But it is not all bad !! I am down 1 lb so I am reasonably happy :) with this. We have had lots of meals out - BBQ's, chinese take away etc (Not DH - me and the children) and 'tho I have tried to make healthy choices there have been times when perhaps I could have been more controlled !!:(

So this week I am going to aim for 2 lbs off and lets hope I manage it !!

Anyway thanks for all your messages of support and I will aim to be here more this week - I know it makes sense...:D

You poor luv, you are going though it arn't u. BIG HUGS coming your way....

Thanks for all the support - struggling BIG time.... Too much going on - BUT I will do it again !!

Back