Step 1 Sole Source Week 2 weigh in so happy !

lisa7982

Hi everyone

Had my 2nd weigh in this morning and lost another 3.5lbs so a total loss so far of 11lbs .. So happy and with every bit of weight i lose i feel my confidence coming back

Feeling fab although must admit cant wait to get to target and start eating healthy tasty meals again lol xx

Hi everyone

Had my 2nd weigh in this morning and lost another 3.5lbs so a total loss so far of 11lbs .. So happy and with every bit of weight i lose i feel my confidence coming back

Feeling fab although must admit cant wait to get to target and start eating healthy tasty meals again lol xx

Well done :)
Another step to goal. Have you got much to go ?
I'm on my phone so can't view everything. Your over the worst and it should be easier now just to see the lbs drop off x x x

Well done :)
Another step to goal. Have you got much to go ?
I'm on my phone so can't view everything. Your over the worst and it should be easier now just to see the lbs drop off x x x

My target is 10 stone chic so not far to go at all :) amazes me how great i feel on this skin is refreshed and everything xx

Well done on your second weigh in you are doing really well x

Thanks hun , so dam hard though just cant wait to do what i need to and cook a nice healthy home made meal food smells so nice the now it is torture lol

Does everyone on here do the step 2,3,4,5 i was thinking once i hit goal joining weight watchers to maintain anyone else done this or think this is a bad idea ? X

Thanks hun , so dam hard though just cant wait to do what i need to and cook a nice healthy home made meal food smells so nice the now it is torture lol

Does everyone on here do the step 2,3,4,5 i was thinking once i hit goal joining weight watchers to maintain anyone else done this or think this is a bad idea ? X

Maintenance is the key and by far the hardest bit but everyone is different and if you think you could stick to WW then go for it, I found food to hard to resist and put 4 st back on because I didn't even try to maintain, not everyone is like me though but you have to do what's best for you :)

Maintenance is the key and by far the hardest bit but everyone is different and if you think you could stick to WW then go for it, I found food to hard to resist and put 4 st back on because I didn't even try to maintain, not everyone is like me though but you have to do what's best for you :)

I just find it a very expensive journey to stay at for 3 whole months obviously when im on 2 cambridge and a meal a day ill be then paying shakes and buying ingredients for health meals ect just seems very expensive and not sure i can afford it for that long xx

Well done on your loss Lisa you've done really well. I've got my second WI on Tuesday so fingers crossed.

I too have been wondering about a maintenance plan, I'm only in week 2 though and have 7 st to lose so it's a while off for me yet. I might just do a calorie counting diet, that or WW.

Yes I am the same I am planning on going to SW when I get to goal! And have been thinking about my first healthy meal that I am going to have?

I am not planning on going through the steps as again due to cost and eating with my partner who is already on SW.

I do have a question though do you know if you put on weight the first couple of weeks? I don't think I weighted for around a month when I came off it last time and then just tried to eat healthily! This time I am going to get weighed weekly at SW to ensure that I keep my weight off!

Yes I am the same I am planning on going to SW when I get to goal! And have been thinking about my first healthy meal that I am going to have?

I am not planning on going through the steps as again due to cost and eating with my partner who is already on SW.

I do have a question though do you know if you put on weight the first couple of weeks? I don't think I weighted for around a month when I came off it last time and then just tried to eat healthily! This time I am going to get weighed weekly at SW to ensure that I keep my weight off!

I would imagine that as long as your total calorie intake is less than what your body needs to function you will continue to lose weight. They say the average woman needs 1960 calories per day but it can vary depending on age, lifestyle etc... You can do a check on weightless resources to calculate how many calories your body needs daily to function

My worry with SW is the freedom to eat as much as you like of certain foods, this is a risky strategy for me as my issue with food is quantity. I'm hoping that I'll learn portion control when integrating food slowly back into my diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh ladies i am so glad im not alone i thought maybe i was being tight or failing to see this through to the end

I think the first couple of weeks u might gain a few lbs but them we i am only on 480 calories a day just now so i find it inevitable that i will gain slightly so i am going to go down to goal weight of say 10 stone and give or take a few lbs gain or loss but just not sure whether to join SW or WW either way i will be doing one of them to keep it off even if i remain the same as when i leave this ill be happy xxx

Back