• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2; Weigh In..

Well, I would have liked a bit more, got upset at the pharmacy... only lost 3lb :(, but I am still keeping positive, not giving up!

I am trying to keep high spirited, and it is a little hard when you read all the huge losses on here.
I know my weight my not seem heavy to some, but I am really bl**dy big 16/18 and round!..as I am only 4'11", I have huge blinking b00bs...cant wait till they disappear;...wait till you all see the pics, when I am ready to upload them..lol; i should only be between 7st-8st, for my height!..

(although I must add, I did question myself this morning, if it is all worth it?? and did say to the pharmacy that I could lose 3lb on WW!)

will plod on though!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
3lbs is 3lbs - don't knock it Kitten Kat! You and I sound quite similar in that my weight loss is also slow and, although I'm 5'2", I'm also top heavy (well I was until I balanced it up with a fat a*se :eek:).

You're doing brilliantly just staying on the diet week in week out and the weight IS coming off - hang on in there.

Peggie xx

3lbs is 3lbs - don't knock it Kitten Kat! You and I sound quite similar in that my weight loss is also slow and, although I'm 5'2", I'm also top heavy (well I was until I balanced it up with a fat a*se :eek:).
lol - that's me too - look like a short fat figure 8!! Kitten Kat - 3 lb is really well done - if I can do that tomorrow (after only losing 1 lb in the past two weeks) I'll be pleased. As long as it comes off, it doesn't matter - and it is worth it, and you have lots of support here. You go girl!! x x x

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
at least its coming off -you'll probably notice the inches before the lbs. And at least your own scales were wrong! ;)

Sheep

on the up lol
good job its still shifting, roll on next week :)

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done Kitten Kat! 3lbs is ACE.
Try picturing 6 blocks of Lard or Margarine/Butter, and that's what you lost!! :clap::clap: xx

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
3 lb in the right direction sounds great to me...congrats:D

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
S: 16st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st4lb Loss: 2st0lb(12.28%)
Well done!! 3lbs of pure fat.. 3 mugs of horrible fat gone forever! 3lb off is better than on !!! Well done again

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Think how you would feel if it was 3lbs ON!!!! If you keep losing 3lbs a week you will be doing soooooo well! Well done hun!

Thanks all...I am sticking to it...even if it does come off me more slowly:sigh:... I want this more than ever,:) and I haven't done this for two weeks, to fall at the first hurdle... this diet does work, I know it does, just have to be happy with smaller losses than every one else..and drink tons of water..:tear_drop::tear_drop:

you are all an inspiration to me..!!!:)

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Well done sweetie...:):):) so proud of you!!!