Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 2; Weigh In..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kitten kat, 3 October 2008 Social URL.

1. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well, I would have liked a bit more, got upset at the pharmacy... only lost 3lb :(, but I am still keeping positive, not giving up!

I am trying to keep high spirited, and it is a little hard when you read all the huge losses on here.
    I know my weight my not seem heavy to some, but I am really bl**dy big 16/18 and round!..as I am only 4'11", I have huge blinking b00bs...cant wait till they disappear;...wait till you all see the pics, when I am ready to upload them..lol; i should only be between 7st-8st, for my height!..

(although I must add, I did question myself this morning, if it is all worth it?? and did say to the pharmacy that I could lose 3lb on WW!)

will plod on though!

Last edited: 3 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

3lbs is 3lbs - don't knock it Kitten Kat! You and I sound quite similar in that my weight loss is also slow and, although I'm 5'2", I'm also top heavy (well I was until I balanced it up with a fat a*se :eek:).

You're doing brilliantly just staying on the diet week in week out and the weight IS coming off - hang on in there.

Peggie xx

4. andhow

andhow Full Member

lol - that's me too - look like a short fat figure 8!! Kitten Kat - 3 lb is really well done - if I can do that tomorrow (after only losing 1 lb in the past two weeks) I'll be pleased. As long as it comes off, it doesn't matter - and it is worth it, and you have lots of support here. You go girl!! x x x

5. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    at least its coming off -you'll probably notice the inches before the lbs. And at least your own scales were wrong! ;)

6. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    good job its still shifting, roll on next week :)

7. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Kitten Kat! 3lbs is ACE.
    Try picturing 6 blocks of Lard or Margarine/Butter, and that's what you lost!! :clap::clap: xx

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

3lbs is fab hun well done ;)

9. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    3 lb in the right direction sounds great to me...congrats:D

10. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done!! 3lbs of pure fat.. 3 mugs of horrible fat gone forever! 3lb off is better than on !!! Well done again

11. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Think how you would feel if it was 3lbs ON!!!! If you keep losing 3lbs a week you will be doing soooooo well! Well done hun!

12. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks all...I am sticking to it...even if it does come off me more slowly:sigh:... I want this more than ever,:) and I haven't done this for two weeks, to fall at the first hurdle... this diet does work, I know it does, just have to be happy with smaller losses than every one else..and drink tons of water..:tear_drop::tear_drop:

you are all an inspiration to me..!!!:)

13. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Well done sweetie...:):):) so proud of you!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.