Week 2 weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All, :)
Just to say I had my weigh in and was 5 and a half pounds down. So very pleased with that. Everything is going ok with the diet this week and still no cravings, picking etc. so things are good. Best of luck to all others weighing in.
Doirin

Well done Doirin, that's a great loss! Keep up the good work, you're doing great.

Thats fantastic Doirin - been looking out for your post. Keep it up, it can be done can't it!!

My pharmacist is closed today so weigh in is tomorrow. Fingers crossed.x

FANTASTIC!! well done:) roll on weigh in 3!

.....and you wupped your mini challenge!!!!

Hi thanks all, Andsome the mini challenge only began since last weigh in, so I have 10 and a half pounds still to lose, however it does seem doable. Changed my signature to show time frame - it keeps me focused as well. Thanks again and best of luck for tomorrow's weigh in.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin - you have every chance of succeeding with ur mini challenge - didn't realise you started it last week but now it makes sense. Silly me!

well done doirin thats fan-tabulous!! :)

Well done, great result !! x

well done, keep going ur doing great
xx

thats fantastic well done, keep up the great work :D

Hi Doirin

That's so well done for your second week and already 19lbs gone, gone gone beyond.
My 2nd week is on Wednesday...hope I do as well as you. You're shining the beacon ahead for me. Fantastic result!! :D

Congratulations Doirin great loss . keep it going girl!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Fantastic Doirin I remember reading your posts a couple of weeks ago and just look at you now 29lbs lighter.

Sorry meant 19lbs lighter however perhaps that could be an omen and in another week or two it will be 29. Sorry again

Wow your doing great,well done!!! Caz xx

Hey hun well dun that is fantastic loss for two weeks. My weigh in is tomorrow, very nervous as is totm and have been to Gym 3 times.
xx

Back