Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 2 WI - mad scales arggghh

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Mummyschmoo, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Mummyschmoo

Mummyschmoo Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    HI all, Well, I did my week 2 weigh in this morning, first time I stood on scales they said 13st exactly. Was so chuffed as that would mean 5lbs down so I got hubby to come and see, they then said 13.4lbs (so 1lb off) then I just thought I would check again just now - and they say 13.7lbs!! which would mean 2 lbs on! I have no idea what to believe although I dont feel I have put any on.
    I am going to ditch those scales and buy some new ones tho - can anyone recommend some that are acurate on laminate flooring? Its soo demotivating to not know if I am loosing or not!
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    I totally relate my scales are also broken this morning :( its the worst!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.