15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I lost 3lb this week.

I lost 5lb the first week and whilst this is great 8lb in two weeks I feel a little disappointed as others seem to lose so much. However from past experience I know not to worry.

I am going to try and increase my water this week and have at least 3 litres a day because I have been struggling to have two a day up until now.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

Hi ...
    are you SS only . Might be the water , can only give it a try

4. chriBs3

chriBs3 Full Member

hi, when I lost over 3.5 stone on CD, I would have weeks of 3 pounds followed by weeks of 5 or 6. You shouldn't feel down, wait until you've done a month and look at the average

5. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks both of you. I am not letting it get me down but I couldn't help feel a little disappointed. I am doing SS+ 4 shakes and 200ml milk.

6. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

I'm sure what chribs is saying could be right , that you will have weeks like that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.