week 2 WI

xxmelxx

Lost 4lb this week, pleased with that considering its the time of the month and Wi was a day early xxx:D

Thats great mel. What a coincidence. I too lost 4.5lb today so just about matching your weight loss in the same time.

Just think we should have an extra days weight loss next week. Cant wait. :D

That's brilliant Mel - almost a stone in two weeks. Unbelieveable isn't it?!
Well done x

Well done you !

Good luck for next week.

Brilliant

Fantastic mel . What a great loss in two weeks . I am just a few days ahead of you (WI 3 on Saturday). Found this week even more routine so Keep it up and we will all be beautifully slim by summer!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

that's a really good weight loss :) well done and stick at it!

Ahhh thats great hun!! Just think you'll hit a stone and more next week hehe :D well done!!xx

Well done Mel, that's a great loss. Keep up the good work cos you're doing great!

Well done, brilliant diet isn't it? Hope you keep it together over the Easter weekend, I'm going to try and keep busy, somehow. The garden is beckoning.......

Thats great mel. What a coincidence. I too lost 4.5lb today so just about matching your weight loss in the same time.

Just think we should have an extra days weight loss next week. Cant wait. :D
Yea will hopefully be an even bigge 1 next wk!!! ;) xxx

Thanks everyone, i will definately be continuing throughout easter,will be a bit of a struggle i reckon but ill keep drinkin and keep my goal in my head and my recent picture in my pocket lol!!! xxx
these are my pics from day one of LT, im now a stone lighter (practically) and will not be puttin it back on!!!!!!!!!!! lol! xxx

Attachments

• Photo-0209.jpg
    Photo-0209.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Photo-0208.jpg
    Photo-0208.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Well done on your loss chick!!

And thats the best attitude to have!

That stone is well and truly gone forever and ever!!

13lbs in 2 weeks is amazing! Well done hun!

Well done Mel - you're doing great!! x

thats brilliant mel - well done!!

keep up them photos - they will really keep you going :)

That's a great weight loss hun, keep up the good work xxx
I have spent my second week de-cluttering my house and I bet the bedroom floors are breathing a sigh of relief...... I have recycled loads of what I would call rubish, clothes have been handed down and my 3 kids haven't even noticed there wardrobes and cupboards are now able to open and close as they should lol.
I now feel I don't like to just sit down I need to be doing something, unless I am on here reading the threads.
Thank you everyone they are good for moral :D:D:D

Back