• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 2 :)

i lost 10lb in week one, then i ate normally for 2 days as i wasnt sure about the diet.. after alot of thinking i went back onto it on monday and went for my scheduled w.i today expecting to have put at least a couple of the pounds back on

but i lost another 4! thats a stone gone now! and that was with a major lapse in between :) dead happy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done you thats great although I wouldn't do that every week though. But its amazing losing that much in just two weeks

Aoife

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 2st2.5lb(14.52%)
Well done great loss. Just think what it would have been if you hadn't eaten. But good loss this week. Good luck with your next week.

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Hi California
Gosh, that is a good weight loss. At least you know that you want to stick with the diet, which is good. Sometimes a little blip like that makes us all the stronger.

Have a great week and just think how much you will drop by if you stick to it 100%!!

go girl!!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi,
good for you getting back on it after a blip, you did well all week and congrats on the weight loss. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done, i ate this week and felt bloated and yuck! came back with a vengence, ! but i found it hard, not going to eat again till i get to my goal!!!!