• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2

Kaka

S: 17st5lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st11lb(10.29%)
Just had my wk 2 weigh in and that's another 6lbs shifted, sssoooo chuffed, over a stone in 2 wks, I've never been so commited to a programme before and seen such fab results.
I know it's gonna slow down and get tougher but I think one of the most important things I'm learning about is how awful my relationship with food was!
It's like a drug to me and this programme is kinda like doing cold turkey.
I've been overweight for a big percentage of my adult life and just assumed I would be so for the rest of my life, now there is light at the end of the tunnel and it's keeping me focused!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done kaka, thats fab! I expect my 2nd week loss to be really low as I am due on and seem to really bloat up and hold onto weight before I come on. Hopefully if that does happen then week 3 will be better for me (sorry it tmi!!)!

Kaka

No need to apologise ladyshopper, unlike my good ole hubby, I don't faint at the mention of the time of the month, lol lol!
I'm expecting that next week as I always seem to bloat up when I'm pre-menstrual, as well as turn into a crazy hormonal maniac!
More than anything though, I'm interested to see whether I will have my normal chocolate cravings as I don't have a sweet tooth apart from when I'm due!

rose1987

reaching my goal
S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done kaka has anyone noticed the loss ?

Kaka

Not yet, I think I've got a bit to go before anyone notices, I'm going home to Scotland in a few weeks though and haven't seen my family for a while so I hope they notice!